Random Thoughts

I have a big bruise on my leg - and I have no idea how it got there. It’s right in the spot where it might have been caused by me falling on my keys in my pocket - but I didn’t…

My nephew does NASCAR car wraps — and this is his latest (though he didn’t design it… this time)

https://www.facebook.com/ryandaley19/posts/10159174230931445

it was a realization from a coloring contest they had:

2 Likes

This one is one of Ryan’s designs:

It’s pretty sweet.

4 Likes

I don’t even know why DWS even bothered to relaunch the AO. What a wasteland.

This probably should go in a different thread but whatever.

4 Likes

I think we should change the word “down” to “dn”. It is “up” rotated 180 degrees.

1 Like

Let me guess. You were looking at a Target brand item?

Actually, the reality is sadder than that. A data provider uses up and dn in the up and down sensitivities naming convention. I was actually working this morning.

The name Casper is a boy’s name of Scandinavian, Persian origin meaning “​bringer of treasure”. I think that it’s meaning should be “Friendly Host”.

1 Like
1 Like

Wife is watching All the Sins on Prime Video PBS Masterpiece. One of the characters, Jussi Ritola, played by Matti Ristinen bears a striking resemblance to Will Ferrell…especially when he (Ristinen) is all dressed up in his poliisi outfit.

swing hard, St. Boniface

It would be a shame if you’d named your dog Alexa and were into smart home type stuff

I was on a Zoom meeting and someone mentioned her mother Alexa - yep, got the device going

:ctm: & rn

Today I learned that garbage trucks can be driven from the right or left side. Full set up on both sides.

I thought about starting a Today I Learned thread.

2 Likes

:oops:

:musical_note: Albania…Albania…you border on the Adriatic…your land is very mountainous…and your chief export is chrome* :notes:

*actually, crude petroleum these days

2 Likes

Had a trivia question Monday whose answer was Adriatic Sea, so I started to sing this to my teammates.

1 Like

Today you (and I) learned…