Random Thoughts

Cover the bewbs and the groin would be a good start.
:face_with_head_bandage:

I spent a good amount of the morning trying to cover said bewbs and groin and now I think Iā€™m not gonna go. Lunch is at 12:30 (itā€™s 11:52 now), my office/the place they were gonna eat at is 30-40 minutes away, and I have meetings before and after this thing. Also there was talk of eating on campus as the backup plan, and possibly now the plan, plan - but I have no badge and have to break into campus. Iā€™M TOO ANXIOUS FOR THIS. NOPE.

1 Like

God Iā€™m the worst.

2 Likes

:therethere:

FWIW, given the (scheduling & logistical) issues you raised, I wouldā€™ve opted out as well. I only have so much capacity for complexity and sometimes I need to cut things out in order to maintain the simplicity that my brain requires.

3 Likes

Update: One of my teammates talked me into working from the office for the afternoon. I had to sweet talk the guard to get in. Normally I would not have went through all this effort to meet people for 20 seconds at the entrance but the teammate in question was the cute one cough I mean I guess heā€™s in sales so it makes sense that I fell for it. Also I get to meet my counterpart from Philly.

I canā€™t be this anxious when I have to start flying all over the country for demos. Sigh.

Create a robot self and send that.

Also, hello from my office campus! It has guards, and I had no idea where to find building T, so I just went straight until it magically appeared. The campus is 300 acres. But hey I get my own office, office.

I onboarded two coop students today. One is In robotics. I asked him if he makes killer robots or just the regular kind.

This just showed up on startribune.com

Iā€™ll post only the "Pro Tip"s:

Pro tip: Make sure each button lines up with the corresponding hole. For a polished look, make sure the shirtā€™s care label is worn on the inside.

Pro tip: In public, the zipper on your pants should always, always be up. Leaving the zipper down is not just a fashion faux pas; it may also result in a trip to your companyā€™s HR department, where you may be mocked with a sing-songy poem about London and France.

Pro tip: The right shoe should look exactly like the left shoe. OK, not exactly. One shoe is designed for the left foot, the other for the right. Theyā€™ll look and feel odd if you get them mixed up. Itā€™s confusing at first, but youā€™ll get it.

Pro tip: Not every outfit in which the top matches the bottom qualifies as a suit. Pajamas are not a suit. Neither is matching sweatpants and sweatshirt. As a general rule of thumb, always remember that if it has a hood, itā€™s probably not a suit.

Pro tip: And though they may seem similar in fit, form and function, a bathrobe is not a dress. Does that seem arbitrary? Yes. But we donā€™t make the rules.

3 Likes

Will you report back on his response?

Send pic of bare foot next to exam text. :+1:

Killer or GTFO!!! :robot:

Iā€™ve only been in the one that has the piano in the cafeteria. I canā€™t remember which building that is though.

Who let YOU in!?

Also random, I am manning a virtual booth as we speak.

Whatā€™s a virtual booth you ask?

A Zoom meeting room. The poor folks who get sent here are as lost as me trying to answer questions about softwares.

Back when I did stuff and learned things I learned some of the things there.

Whereā€™s the any key?

If all of that computer hacking you do is making you thirsty, you should order a Tab.

No time for that, the computerā€™s starting!

1 Like

RN :slight_smile: