Happy Thoughts

Did she say “math” or “mathematics”?

I don’t trust people who say mathematics. (Or “maths” for that matter.)

Happy thought:

Home from vacation!

Can’t trust the British, eh?

1 Like

I took ‘chickens’ out fishing on lake Erie today. He’s a polish student at uwaterloo. Caught his first walleye.

6 Likes

So chickens goes for a leak while im in line to launch the boat. He comes back, and hops in the truck behind me lol. As we are launching, the old guy behind me calls over ’ you sure you got the right boat?’

It was a fun day on the water. These students sure give me a lot of stories. Nick has thrown up in my truck twice now. He had no idea why, maybe his vape was too strong. Uh huh, sure.

2 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes

IFYDataViz

though you do get :+1: :+1: for keeping it on theme.

5 Likes

It’s raining!!! (So lovely when it’s needed.)

3 Likes

It was 95-102F (35-39C, weirdos) here last week, My AC ran over 16 hours on Saturday. Currently 74F (23C) and rainy. I’ll take some rain, thanks.

4 Likes

men? tacos? or just regular rain?

2 Likes

I love trying new food. A student I helped move some stuff from Toronto to Waterloo is taking me and my spouse out tomorrow night for Korean BBQ. Can’t wait! I’m assuming since he’s Asian, it’ll be authentic (though curiously he’s not Korean, so maybe not).

1 Like

Hit a Korean bbq in Koreatown NYC last month with my daughters. You will enjoy it.

2 Likes

I get free WiFi on this Delta flight because I’m a T-mobile customer on a select plan.

1 Like

4 Likes

All I bring on a plane is a good book and my love of conversations with my fellow passengers.

1 Like

I got the call while I was on vacation that my ID.4 is on the boat and arriving either last week or this week. The number of tanks of gas that I have left to buy in my life is probably less than 3 now.

4 Likes

Getting fried chicken feast for takeout tonight - with a 15% off coupon!!! :yum:

@Echo : if you were up here with me, you would get some chikkinz toooooooo!!! :dog2:

1 Like

My neighbour brought us over a yellow zuchinni from her garden!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Insignificant signal?