Advice needed. Best Halloween candy

I’ve had a German chocolate bar that does the same thing: air bubbles in the chocolate. It was good, but my normal preference is to have nuts or a crispy wafer over chocolate alone. Sometimes dark chocolate alone hits the spot though, preferably in a thin bar.

1 Like

Dark Aero is sooo good.

1 Like

That does sound intriguing. Does a virtual “trick or treat” get me one?

Wonka bars have bits of graham cracker in them which is an interesting deviation from wafers or nuts or crisped rice.

Same company that makes Nerds, but you don’t see the Wonka bars packaged for Halloween distribution.

I believe the Wonka bars are safe for folks with nut allergies since the company makes no products that contain nuts / nut products.

I bought a Coffee Crisp bar at World Market several months ago.

I noticed that the same Amazon retailer has Halloween boxes of Canadian Kit Kats. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Back in the day, wasn’t there a “Chocolite” bar or something that had all the air in it?

if my kid discovers that amazon has canadian kit kats, she will order a case of them pronto. they are good, way better than the us version for some reason.

When I was in Peru, one day we were walking down the street and looked down at a person selling thing on the sidewalk and they had king sized Kit Kat’s. I hadn’t seen one of those in over a year, and they were selling them for really cheap. After that we started seeing them all over the place - along with king sized Reese’s. That lasted for a month or so, then they disappeared. No idea where they came from and went, but it was really nice while it lasted.

The 50 pack is sitting unopened on the kitchen table, but I am only human… :drooling_face:

They use better quality chocolate. Americans have a low threshold for chocolate quality.

1 Like

People always say that, but I like our crap chocolate. Never got used to the UK stuff and missed the stuff back home.

Sampled an Aero and Smarties - 48 left for the little kiddlywinks!!! :yum:

Report back to us on October 31 at 4:00!

(Once I break into the Halloween candy I can’t stop.)

2 Likes

All I know is I want to open a bag of Mounds.

1 Like

I wish you’d lived on my street when I was a kid. I’d have traded you all my Mounds for… just about anything else (except Almond Joy) at a very good exchange rate.

As would the rest of the neighbor kids.

2 Likes

You can talk about that here:

:wink:

2 Likes

You should shut your filthy whore mouth. Dark chocolate and coconut is awesome.

1 Like

I’m surprised 48 is enough candy. We have to buy several hundred pieces or else we run out, and we live at the end of the street so we don’t even get all the traffic!

I like almonds too. Dark chocolate, coconut, almonds…mmmm.