Action Castle II - A Text Adventure Game

You return to the Town Square and head West. You are in the town hall. Rosemary, the mayor’s daughter is here. Exits are OUT.

Say hello to Rosemary, ask her how her day is going

You ask Rosemary how she’s doing. She blushes and says she is doing well. She asks how her boyfriend is doing, and you realize she’s referring to you. Apparently you are in a relationship!
You are in the Town Hall. Exits are OUT.

Here’s a pic of Rosemary for reference.

And the old crazy hermit as well while I’m at it.

Ask Rosemary about the lack of rosebushes IYKWIM

(But really, does she have info on why are there no longer rosebushes on Old Pond Road)

“Why, those bushes died years ago. Right around the time the current king was crowned.”

Sidenote: The rose bushes being gone is just a weird throwback to Action Castle I.

Return to town square and go SOUTH

You are in the smithy. The blacksmith is at the forge, hammering on some red-hot iron. There is a grindstone here. Exits are OUT.

Ask the blacksmith how his day is going and would he mind sharping this axe

You hand the blacksmith the axe with your best puppy dog eyes and he takes it and starts sharpening it on the grindstone, all the while muttering to himself about the next generation and how we’re all doomed. He then hands you a sharpened axe and gruffly tells you to leave him alone. He has real work to do!
You are in the smithy. Exits are OUT.

Sounds to me like we better take out this hermit before he comes for us

Return to Rosemary

Offer slippers

1 Like

You return to the Town Hall and offer Rosemary the slippers you stole. “Those couldn’t possibly fit my feet, silly - those are men’s shoes!” She blushes and looks down at her feet. You are in the Town Hall. Exits are OUT.

Look around the walls of the town hall. Sheepishly apologies to Rosemary

You don’t see anything noteworthy in the town hall, besides the beautiful Rosemary. You both stand around blushing and looking at your shoes. A true match made in heaven!
You are in the town hall. Exits are OUT.

Out, what buildings are in the town square

You step out into the town square and look around. You see:
NORTH: Your dad’s Cobbler workshop
SOUTH: The Smithy
EAST: The Old Pond Road
WEST: The Town Hall

Return to Rosemary

Ask Rosemary out once you’re done with a couple errands

Rosemary blushes furiously at how forward you are. “It’s much too chilly for me to go out right now, silly!”

Maybe if she wasn’t so uptight about the size of the slippers she wouldn’t be so cold

2 Likes