Action Castle II - A Text Adventure Game

Ask the blacksmith how his day is going and would he mind sharping this axe

You hand the blacksmith the axe with your best puppy dog eyes and he takes it and starts sharpening it on the grindstone, all the while muttering to himself about the next generation and how we’re all doomed. He then hands you a sharpened axe and gruffly tells you to leave him alone. He has real work to do!
You are in the smithy. Exits are OUT.

Sounds to me like we better take out this hermit before he comes for us

Return to Rosemary

Offer slippers

1 Like

You return to the Town Hall and offer Rosemary the slippers you stole. “Those couldn’t possibly fit my feet, silly - those are men’s shoes!” She blushes and looks down at her feet. You are in the Town Hall. Exits are OUT.

Look around the walls of the town hall. Sheepishly apologies to Rosemary

You don’t see anything noteworthy in the town hall, besides the beautiful Rosemary. You both stand around blushing and looking at your shoes. A true match made in heaven!
You are in the town hall. Exits are OUT.

Out, what buildings are in the town square

You step out into the town square and look around. You see:
NORTH: Your dad’s Cobbler workshop
SOUTH: The Smithy
EAST: The Old Pond Road
WEST: The Town Hall

Return to Rosemary

Ask Rosemary out once you’re done with a couple errands

Rosemary blushes furiously at how forward you are. “It’s much too chilly for me to go out right now, silly!”
You are in the Town Hall. Exits are OUT.

Maybe if she wasn’t so uptight about the size of the slippers she wouldn’t be so cold

2 Likes

Return to the dimly lit cave
Save game
Offer the hermit the slippers

You return to the boat and row your way to the dimly lit cave with the crazy old hermit. You very kindly offer him the slippers. The hermit accepts your gift and his demeanor seems to change completely. He stops rambling and says “Remember, only a fool desires wealth and power. The wise person has everything they need.” He taps his head and gives you a sly wink.
You are in a Cave. Exits are NORTH.

Didn’t seem to stop him from accepting the velvet though

2 Likes

Check inventory

You check your pockets and find:

• A Blanket
  • A Sharpened Axe

You dropped the penny down the well and gave the slippers to the hermit. So I believe that is correct!

Ask hermit for info pertaining to old / new kings

The hermit seems to be completely ignoring you again, staring into the fire and mumbling to himself.
You are in a Cave. Exits are NORTH.

Save game
Offer blanket to hermit