Will you get the vaccine as soon as available to you?

I didn’t get a sticker at all! Even cooler.

1 Like

I got a button… I can proudly display my vaccinated status every day if I want to!

1 Like

Me neither.

Got an email link tonight and 16 yo daughter has Thursday appointment. So a couple weeks all 5 of the Tripper Clan will fully vaccinated.

4 Likes

:astonished: twig’s experience might be cooler than mine.

well, the button anyway. we still have rachel.

:thinking: Hmmm, I have no idea if any celebrities got vaccinated in the same location as me! Guessing no, but who knows! I don’t follow that stuff.

I don’t exactly follow that stuff. I was watching Rachel’s show tonight and she talked about just getting the vaccine.

My 5G reception is greatly improved since vaccination. Anybody else?

9 Likes

Other counties in CA are allowing appointments for 4/15 or later for everybody 16+, but mine still has not opened it up completely. However, my county has opened it up for certain zip codes.

I see that fewer than half of adults have gotten at least one shot, but still feels like I am going to be one of the last. Getting antsy.

Your screen name says it all.

2 Likes

I’m getting it at a Kroger. So probs not anybody famous, but maybe.

1 Like

I got mine at Walmart. That’s not cool at all. Not even a sticker. :sweat:

It would have to take an awful lot to get me inside of a Walmart. I only go anymore when we visit my in laws out in Arizona. The target out there was closed a couple years ago so it’s the only real grocery option near where my MIL lives, which is pretty rural.

I hardly ever shop at Walmart anyway, but I’ve got a hard boycott on them now given they are based in Arkansas.

What do you have against Bill Clinton?

In all seriousness, I almost never shop at Walmart, but that’s because the store is unpleasant to be in. I have nothing against them being headquartered in AR.

Walmart donated to many of the politicians that did this as well, so that doesn’t help.

This vaccine was the first time I considered going into a Walmart in over a decade.
I figured the benefit outweighed the negatives.

2 Likes

to me that is more relevant than where they are located

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks for the explanation.

If it’s any consolation, they probably donated to many of those politicians’ opponents, too.