Will you get the vaccine as soon as available to you?

Yeah - there’s not one particularly close to me. A good 15 minute drive at least.

Closest one to me is 95 miles.

The nearest one is about 20 miles from me. I’d like to go in, get a dozen, and promise not to come back for 12 days.
Or, do what I usually do, which is to avoid donuts altogether.

I don’t get it, tho. They’re neither crispy and have no cream. Stupid name.

1 Like

They are crispy when they are fresh.

Who the hell wants a donut every day? I feel sick just thinking about it.

2 Likes

hardly anyone. But, you go in, get your free one, and buy a dozen for the office… oh, yeah.

I would agree with that.

Who the hell wants a donut at all. Also, it’s spelled doughnut. Its a nut made out of dough. It’s name couldn’t be more descriptive.

i’m considering this. once my office opens up and if my legs stop feeling like they are gonna fall off, i can walk to work, pick up my sweet free krispy kreme every single day on the way there. won’t work with wfh though. i’m not hiking to krispy kreme. it is on my way to the office though.

They’re krispy and covered in kreme.

Different things.

1 Like

Alternatively, free gym membership!

I just realized the closest location of my current gym has closed permanently. so can i get the vaccine, lie about it and get this sweet free gym membership? is that immoral?

i’m also taking the free donuts.

Health the real way? lol more like “let me make some $$$ by doing these political stunts”

I want a donut every day

1 Like

I wish Dunkin’ would do what Krispy Kreme is doing. But then I’d gain a ton of weight, so I guess it’s good that they’re not.

If I were a member of that gym I would be beyond pissed. In fact, I’d demand my money back. Working out in close proximity of a bunch of unvaccinated folks sounds like an excellent way of putting yourself into the cohort of vaccinated people who catch Covid anyway.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have a hard time turning down donuts. The only reason I don’t have one every day is that the don’t want to get any fatter.

But yes, I absolutely want one every day.

That is taking vaccine denial to new heights. I wonder how that will work out for them. Exercise, good diet, and plenty of vitamin D should all help their members fight off covid, at least.

1 Like

AARP free dunkin’ with a large coffee

I prefer Dunkin’ to KK, but not every day for me, but I do get a strong crave occasionally, though rarely fulfilled

Hmmm, when I was in my 30s AARP sent me some membership stuff to join, which caused my 4-months-younger husband to hoot with delight. He still occasionally teases me about being an AARP member.

But exactly how old DO you have to be, and what does it cost?

Regardless, I’m thinking that paying a flat annual fee to get unlimited donuts is probably a very bad move for me.

I’m the person who can’t buy junk food or I will inhale it. My only recourse is to not buy it in the first place. My husband likes to have it on hand. Fortunately there are a few kinds he likes that are not at all tempting to me.

I WANT a donut every day, in the same sense that I want to eat myself sick every single day via pizza, cookie dough, nachos, wings, carbs carbs carbs…

Mmmm, carbs.

3 Likes