Will you get the vaccine as soon as available to you?

I did

did you die?

are you an actuary?

skinny people die from covid too or can have long covid. this isn’t unique to obese people.

Great. Now how to I get 37 pieces of flair? I have a terrific smile.

3 Likes

yes, probabilities. whatever. doesn’t mean the risk is zero for skinny people. i was at physical therapy the other day, and most of their patients right now are people suffering from long covid and they are mostly in their 30’s and 40’s. i overheard the conversation with the chick next to me. appeared to be no older than in her 30’s, not overweight by any means, and it sounded like she was being treated for long-covid.

what if you’re skinny, but the anxiety from the prospect of getting covid is too much to handle or the anxiety from social distancing is too much and you’re getting suicidal? fat guy goes first?

actually, I would support mental health issues as a mitigating factor

Have you sought help, from a professional?

You hate fat people. We get it.

I’ve heard that they let you get it if you get there and they ask your reason and you state anxiety. It’s not on an official list of reasons, but they don’t stop you.

I don’t hate fat people. That’s a silly conclusion. I think they should open it up all over the country like they are in Ohio and some other states.

It’s democratic, NY does what NY wants to do based on its elected representatives.

my opinion is that it should open up. i’m not sure how your post negates my opinion.

Sometimes it’s less about the opinion and more about the delivery. As a naturally combative person, this is something I am constantly working on.

1 Like

Fail.

Starting…now.

1 Like

“baiting” implies trolling. i just have opinions.

not mutually exclusive

@NerdAlert also assumes that ohio has a good reason to open it up while New York doesn’t. Not necessarily a good assumption

I did not assume that.

2 Likes