Will you get the vaccine as soon as available to you?

I’m now Moderna⁴.
Wife is Pfizer³*Moderna.

We’ll see what the next 24 hours bring. :worried: :grimacing:

2 Likes

Curious to know people’s side effects with the new booster. I had effects after Moderna but none with Pfizer.

Lots of effects (bedridden for 24 hours in misery) from Pfizer3 but just some achey joints and a mild headache from Pfizer4. All Pfizer for me.

Wife had big time feeling-pukey with her first two infections & three shots (covid, vac1, vac2, vac+, covid, vac++). Each time, however, the side effects were less & less. The second covid was closer to a bad cold, but there was still a definite “Hey, I’m feeling sick with covid symptoms”.

For this Moderna Omicron Booster that we both got today we’re both experiencing sore arms but pretty much nothing else.

1 Like

I got one in each arm Friday night. Nothing except slightly sore shoulders for a day. One shoulder was slightly more sore and I don’t even remember which arm got which shot.

Samesies!

2 Likes

getting the omicron booster tomorrow and kinda dreading it. i know it’s gonna suck. would covid even suck more than the vaccine at this point? i’ll feel icky for like 24 hours and my arm will hurt for more.

I don’t think I’ve met anyone who had a bad reaction to the booster. It seems to be better than the first booster for everyone, so hopefully your effects are mild.

you mean this booster? cause didn’t you have a horrid reaction to the first booster?

anyway, i’m in the J&J posse, so this is only my 3rd dose. my sister had a not great reaction, but she had covid and i haven’t so i’m not really in the same category anymore as her. we were before.

24 hours is nothing!

(Though I, too, am dreading the booster.)

well if it’s more than 24 hours that’s REALLY gonna suck. i don’t know yet. that’s just a prediction.

1 Like

Hope it goes well for you. Isn’t the only category that counts kool kids?

1 Like

Yes, sorry, this booster specifically.

In order of best to worst, mine were 1 ———4——————————2————————————————————————————-3

HMMMM, this will be 3 for me. YOU ARE MAKING ME SCARED.

cool kids can have reactions to vaccines too unfortunately :frowning:

not to J&J though which put us in the cool kid posse. only a sore arm to that one.

Fwiw I got boosted last Thursday and was fine by Friday. Just felt a bit bleh and then slept it off.

Uh, try 6 months.

i’m aware that people can have crazy reactions that last 6 months rendering getting the vaccine not worth it. most don’t though

I meant if you get Covid.

my immediate family members didn’t get long covid, so i’m basing their experience as to how it would likely be for me. no guarantee there though.