Which GoA "stranger" has the most personality

Oh, maybe I don’t read those posts here. I didn’t have you marked down as being rude or anything.

I’m also a little more to the point online than in person.

Like this?

1 Like

Your secret is safe with me.

And I forgot SL in my list.

1 Like

I get it. There was a time back on the AO when I could describe all the people, or more like my shallow
biased constructs of the people, as if standing on the terrace looking over the crowd at a large backyard party. Now, my mental backyard is smaller and I am less engaged.

At best there are some I think I could imagine how they’d behave at a social function, but not what they look like or what it’d be like to work with them.

Hmm. I’ve met several people here… But of those i haven’t met, i have an image in my head of both CS and Nerdalert. But… Nerdalert once posted a selfie somewhere i saw it, and she’s actually much prettier than my image of her is. So i suspect my imaginary cartoons of y’all are also off-base.

Discord maybe? I used a selfie on there for a while.

I give off ugly girl vibes, I get it. :grin:

2 Likes

You listed yourself?

This is not true!

So my image of you as an aging hourglass jewish beauty with long black hair with streaks of distinguished silver, an alto voice with a sharp laugh, a welcoming smiling face with brown eyes that quickly shift to steely confidence when faced with intolerance isn’t accurate?

1 Like

it’s the glasses

Not as ugly as wheelchair bound 500 pound crazy chick muttering to herself. Be jealous

1 Like

It was this comment right here that made me realize that NerdAlert may actually wear glasses. My head image did not have glasses. In fact none of you guys wear them in my mind.

1 Like

Do me next!?

You are one of the few that posted a pic at some point

Wait are you saying he’s more boring IRL than online or the other way around? :wink:

5 Likes

Quiet you!

nonsense. but you could be more boastful.

half say A, other half B.

2 Likes

:rofl: