Which GoA "stranger" has the most personality

that would be cheating per purpose of this thread

Oh “know best”, not “want to meet”. Got confused

When people met me at the first potacular back when i was more anonymous they said they were shocked i wasnt 500 pounds, wheelchair bound, muttering to myself as an insane person.

I was told that you’re quite a nice, somewhat subdued person IRL.
True story.

1 Like

Redacted becuase I misread the OP.

It’s hard for me to answer this question because I have met too many people. And most of them have been much different than expected, truthfully.

Maybe @NormalDan is the poster I haven’t met (I don’t think?) who I feel like I “know” the best based on his posts?

A lot of people are saying Lucy. I feel I don’t know Lucy at all based on her posts. Must be just me.

1 Like

I worked with an AO poster who wasn’t hard to figure out, but their in-person personality is somewhat different from online persona.

I’m Facebook friends with a few posters I haven’t met IRL so I guess maybe I know them a little better and vice versa. No idea how to answer the question though.

Been there, done that multiple times

Maybe not “at all” but I pretty much agree.

1 Like

i’m the same level of boring in real life as I am here

3 Likes

Snake, JSM, CS, NA, Tiffany, Twig, ao_fan, Lucy. In no particular order. Pretty certain none of you would be my friend in real life as I am obnoxious and disliked.

1 Like

that depends. are you good looking? that’s all that matters to me

I actually prefer non-actuaries to actuaries.

Don’t tell them I said that!

1 Like

The non-actuaries or the actuaries?

2 Likes

Thread title is ‘most personality’ but the first post is ‘who do you feel like you know best,’ which is quite different, imo.

I’ll go with the latter. Top tier is probably NA, T-Roy, AOF, Lobster Guy, Tiffany. Honorary mention to CS and Lucy.

A lot of this probably boils down to what threads people read.

2 Likes

Well, not necessarily know best imo. But more like, conjures up an image of an actual person. Like when you’re reading a good book and you feel like the characters have come to life. Knowing someone’s viewpoints doesn’t necessarily do that. Maybe it does. I dunno.

1 Like

Y’all better be conjuring me up as somebody hot AF.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie. I do. Tiffany is a hot name

3 Likes

i kinda liked it that people conjured me up as a 500-pound wheelchair bound crazy person.

4 Likes

I suspect that my personality on here is a lot more aggressive/brisk/less friendly than I am in real life.I’m pretty friendly IRL, and the opposite of confrontational.I don’t think that’s what I look like online though.