What's for Lunch?

Haven’t tried it - might actually be pretty good.

flame the fluff

1 Like

meatloaf sandwich

My picky eater started eating normally around age 16 or 17.

fwiw…

When I was a kid…at school, they’d occasionally make grilled cheese. These were bad days for me as I didn’t care for melted cheese (didn’t like cheese burgers, either). Then, I found out that the cook made a small batch of grilled peanut butter sandwiches & I’d always request that.

Now that I’m older, some of the things I didn’t like as a youth are no longer intolerable and sometimes even enjoyable.

This could be a whole new thread topic.

The list could go on and on:
naps/going to bed early
vegetables
salads
girls
liquor
talk shows
road trips
etc…

1 Like

Leftover steak chili (tres spicee!)

Just donated blood so I’m treating myself to a bacon cheeseburger at Habit.

5 Likes

One of my rare days in the office, went to a cafeteria in our office park for the first time in 3 years. They scaled back their choices of course (e.g., no more salad bar) but still some good options. Had a black bean burger.

You didn’t bump the blood donation thread!

I don’t have time for a lunch break until 1:00, and I didn’t eat breakfast so that’s not going to fly.

We’re out of bread, apparently, so ‘first lunch’ is just some ham and Jarlsberg Swiss cheese, and I’ll find something more proper at 1:00.

2 Likes

Cream of veggie soup with a slice of bread. Sorry @Mathman . :frowning:

I didn’t die. Now I have a break for lunch.

Leftover chicken with mushrooms & wild rice blend. I threw in some diced bell pepper bc I figured I needed more veggies.

Taco Bell, Aeyyyy!

Smoked salmon and cream cheese with tomato and capers.

Chicken sandwich, which turn out not to be enough, so I had some pbj, too, for lack of finding anything else quick to prepare that struck my fancy.

asian style roasted green beans, air fried fries, a babybel

Pastrami & Corned Beef sandwich leftover from yesterday’s dinner

Dominos pizza again ($5)

1 Like