What's for Lunch?

It was over 40° today, and sunny, so I took a walk and had some Thai food. Good thing I work remote because my BGC (blood garlic content) is high to quite high.

1 Like

Leftover local pizza fresh from the fridge and chocolate chip cookies.

1 Like

Arguably the best burrito in the state of Kansas. Say what you will about Topeka, they have two Mexican joints that are in my top five Mexican joints I’ve ever been to.

1 Like

Sammich with avocado, Boar’s Head Chicken, Ham, and Muenster, a little mayo, and spring mix.

Strawberries and half a brownie.

biscuits and gravy

1 Like

Chicken noodle soup.

leftover kielbasa and chorizo with cabbage.

2 Likes

chicken pot pie

I had hot-out-of-the-oven Dominos 1 large with bacon, $4.99. And I will next Friday too (maybe different topping)

1 Like

A kielbasa sandwich with corn and far too many potato chips.

Ramen. I’ve been trying various brands of instant ramen and so far, Nongshim is my favorite. I dress it up a bit with shrimp, a six minute egg, and mushrooms, green onions, whatever I can find basically.

A combo, which, to those who aren’t familiar with Chicago food nomenclature, adds an Italian sausage to an Italian beef sandwich. Oh, and a cherry cake doughnut.

A bowl of pretzels.

Whole wheat bagel with a thin layer of bacon & cheese spread, and 1/3 of a Tombstone mexican pizza.

I didn’t really get lunch, so I’m working on late night lunch right now. By my daughter’s request, that’s chicken with some sort of al pastor flavoring packet thingy, plus fried eggs.

Leftover baby back ribs

1 Like

Homemade veggie soup and a slice of rye.

Almond butter sandwich with peach jam, carrots and spinach dip. I’m still hungry.

Just made 3 grilled cheese sandwiches and a peanut butter one. All that kid eats is peanut butter - a bit worrisome.

How are grilled peanut butter sandwiches?