What's for Lunch?

Mrs. Hewitt’s gf waffles with :blueberries: syrup & :bacon: …& :coffee:

Cuban sandwich. Baked, not fried, apple crumble donut.

Banh mi burgers with ground pork. I found the recipe a while ago and they are fully in the rotation now.

Avocado toast and yogurt.

1 Like

Share, please.

Yeah, we have a thread for that.

Is it the one I’ve posted in the smoking and grilling thread before?

That one is always a hit. I use a variation on this one:

For the spice averse, you can skip the Sriracha in the mayo and either skip the jalapenos completely or seed them first. For a group I let people add their own jalapenos: full strength, seeded, or skip.

I like the recipe with ground pork, but it’s also doable with ground turkey.

Yes! I’d forgotten where I got the recipe but I’m quite sure that’s it.

That’s awesome!

1 Like

:burrito:

BK fish sandwich. I didn’t buy one, but got a laugh at their limited-time-only blue “Frozen Cotton Candy beverage”. The ad on the menu includes a circular badge saying “with Cold Foam”. Mmm. Cold foam.

2 Likes

I got lazy this morning, but I’d bought a lot of breakfast food… so I had eggs, bacon, plus biscuits & gravy at about 11:15, so I guess it’s pretty much lunch at that point.

1 Like

I do this a lot in the UK

Wake up late and because of WFH I order food for delivery (Gail’s bakery here in UK) and instead of BK it ends up as lunch.

1 Like

Salad with leftover chicken fajita filling. & a side of leftover chips & queso from Fuzzy’s.

1 Like

falafel in pita. 2 mandarin oranges

1 Like

Gorgeous day, so patio lunch and day drinking with friends. Gyro and fries. Multiple pitchers of beer at $3.50 each.

3 Likes

$3.50 pitchers? Road trip!

1 Like

Skip level is bringing in pizza for the team today. Which will be nice because I haven’t been seeing as much of him recently (although I’ll probably pass on the pizza).

Every Tuesday. Come on down.