What's for Lunch?

Jaspess’s brother and brother-in-law are doing Honeybaked Ham, acorn squash, au gratin potatoes, and key lime pie. :plate_with_cutlery:

the original pancake house

1 Like

Catholic charcuterie: bread, ham, sausage and cheese from the Easter basket!! :yum: :latin_cross:

1 Like

Easter feasting! Smoked ham, smoked pork shoulder, grilled chicken. Limas, garlic cheese mashed potatos, carrots, salad. Glazed angel food cake w/ blueberries. Moving on to nap thread shortly.

2 Likes

You grill those? You got a good recipe?

Salad with a bison burger patty on top

Cowboy caviar with blue corn tortilla chips. And a Sonic drink that my daughter picked up.

scrambled eggs in butter, toast, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, water

Had too google that one, looks pretty tasty. Never heard of it.

2 Likes

It’s awesome.

2 Likes

I almost didn’t google it, my first thought was rocky mountain oysters, lol.

Apparently not Sam’s Club samples. :disappointed_relieved: Switched cars with Jaspess so I could get her tire fixed. (spring break for me) Went a town over to get a couple things at Sam’s Club. But the sample game was weak today. So now I might have to stop for a legit lunch.

3 Likes

Kitchen trickery to utilize scrap meat

Beautiful day so I walked ten minutes to my Thai restaurant.

3 Likes

Left over Chinese.

2 Likes

The mac & cheese that the kid didn’t eat, peanut butter toast, and some dried fruit & nut mix.

Pasta al Pollo - leftover from a wonderful Italian restaurant

1 Like

Hot veal sandwich at the good Italian place!!! So goooood!!! :yum:

Meatloaf from Cracker Barrel for lunch today

It’s so good, I always order an extra portion to go

Meatloaf from Cheesecake Factory is also excellent. But the closest one is 30 mins away now :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

nosh plate- pieces of ham. provolone, pickled herring, chicken, lox, a couple pieces of toast, pistachios

1 Like