What's for Lunch?

Yes! I’d forgotten where I got the recipe but I’m quite sure that’s it.

That’s awesome!

1 Like

:burrito:

BK fish sandwich. I didn’t buy one, but got a laugh at their limited-time-only blue “Frozen Cotton Candy beverage”. The ad on the menu includes a circular badge saying “with Cold Foam”. Mmm. Cold foam.

2 Likes

I got lazy this morning, but I’d bought a lot of breakfast food… so I had eggs, bacon, plus biscuits & gravy at about 11:15, so I guess it’s pretty much lunch at that point.

1 Like

I do this a lot in the UK

Wake up late and because of WFH I order food for delivery (Gail’s bakery here in UK) and instead of BK it ends up as lunch.

1 Like

Salad with leftover chicken fajita filling. & a side of leftover chips & queso from Fuzzy’s.

1 Like

falafel in pita. 2 mandarin oranges

1 Like

Gorgeous day, so patio lunch and day drinking with friends. Gyro and fries. Multiple pitchers of beer at $3.50 each.

4 Likes

$3.50 pitchers? Road trip!

1 Like

Skip level is bringing in pizza for the team today. Which will be nice because I haven’t been seeing as much of him recently (although I’ll probably pass on the pizza).

Every Tuesday. Come on down.

Burger and fries

It was a friend’s birthday so a few of us took him out to lunch. He chose the place with 1/2 priced burgers on Tuesday.

ETA: the place with half priced burgers on Tuesday is right across from the place that has $3.50 pitchers on Tuesdays. We did not indulge in the latter today.

2 Likes

Turkey and avocado sammich.

Roast chicken and mushroom risotto, left over from Sunday night order in

I had some breakfast sausage in the freezer that had been there for a while, so I thawed it and fried up patties yesterday. Toasted and buttered 2 slices of bread, added sausage patties, drizzled some honey on it. Kinda odd, but a delicious sandwich nonetheless.

Chicken salad. I make it chunky and wished I had pita pocket bread.

Avocado and shrimp toast, plus some leftover broccoli slaw

Prosciutto and mozzarella roll ups.

1 Like