What is your COVID vaccine position?

I’m not paying taxes and setting the school curriculum based on the result of the poll.

Also, if I had defined all the terms at the beginning, then I would not have discovered that there seems to be a difference of opinion in what people think a “mandate” is.

Does the OP also think anything “forced” is bad? I’m “forced” to provide food and shelter to my kid. Is that bad?

I’m not sure what the OP’s goal of this poll and thread.

1 Like

Also, Snikelfritz seems to be of the opinion that a loss of rights is not a form of force. That’s something to consider.

You cool with unvaccinated people looking after the elderly in care facilities?

I get the feeling that a lot of the people responding to this thread thinks that anything forced is bad. Otherwise they would not be going to such great lengths to define “choice” in such a way that it fits their position.

I don’t see any loss of rights in Snik’s post. Is it my right to go to a hockey game?

Heck, I gave an example of something I have a constitutional right to (own a firearm), and yet we all recognize it’s appropriate to limit where I can have it. I can’t bring it into a courthouse that my taxes pay for, and yet that’s reasonable.

That’s not for me to decide.

“what is your Covid vaccine position, pro-force?”

Apparently you meant “pro-mandate”.

You seem to think “pro-force”, means, in favour of vaccines being required in any setting.

Did you see the part about loss of access to public spaces?

I see, you’re pretending to be just asking questions.

3 Likes

That’s interesting.

1 Like

What is a mandate, in the context of vaccines, to you?

I agree.

This. Probably true about everyone in this thread. Seems like the flat earthers managed to outbreed the rest of society.

2 Likes

Did you see the 716,000 and counting dead American bodies?

1 Like

Kids not vaccinated against measles aren’t allowed to attend public school.

2 Likes

Did you see the part about how they had to wear pants/skirts/dresses there too? Travesty!

1 Like

So you saw it?

So you acknowledge there’s already been a long-standing precedent for requiring vaccination in some public spaces?

1 Like

Guess you missed the part where the anti-vaxxers saw a study that said vaccines cause autism, which was based on fraudulent data. If not for this study, there would be a lot more faith in vaccines.