What did you do this weekend?

Classic!

:nike:

No, wait., that’s a swoosh.

You folks are very weird.

She is Canadian.

2 Likes

https://www.gotobermuda.com/inspiration/list/10-great-spots-bermuda-summer-happy-hour

Yeah but Lennon was just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Bermuda is undoubtedly beautiful. A nice place to visit but to live there you need to like golfing or sailing. Used to enjoy going there on business but never wanted to move there.

1 Like

Now that I’m a boring, loosely-middle-aged actuary I don’t think I’d do it again, but my wife and I had great fun renting (hiring) a moped driving around Bermuda. One of my fonder vacation (holiday) memories.

But he didn’t use red font, so how would we know for sure?

2 Likes

Probably 90% of Lennon’s utterances were sarcastic?

Lennon was an incredible talent. His death was a sad day for me.

2 Likes

Looks pretty red to me

1 Like

Yes, we all know aboat that

1 Like

He should try to improve his Canadian.
“Hamilton, eh? How did you find it?”

1 Like

She took aboat

3 Likes

Nothing to be soary aboat. (I learned that word in the Wordle thread).

1 Like

This weekend I will:

1. Finish grading
  2. Quilt
  3. Sleep
  4. Go over to my sisters house for a Memorial Day dinner with the whole family
  5. Finish planning my Portland trip

Going to be a productive weekend.

2 Likes

Son’s wedding

4 Likes

Grading finished! On to the quilting.

3 Likes

Wedding for daughter’s friend. Installed new led lights on boat trailer. Workout. Making butter chicken for tonite, kids are coming over. Start serious work on my school project today.
Got my once a year email from my buddy who’s not really allowed to talk to me anymore.
Beautiful weather this weekend, i.should probably water the garden.

1 Like

My interest was piqued by this comment…

He got busy with his hs sweetheart, while married with kids. He got busted. His spouse blames me. Like, i wasnt there pushing him. Quite the opposite.
I have unkind words about his spouse, infidelity aside. They used this as an excuse to control my friend, and forced then to break off a 40 year friendship with me. Now i get a happy bday text once a year, thats it.
On the flip side, ive reconnected with buddy’s hs sweetheart. I think my spouse and i are.going for a visit next weekend actually. She lives on an island in the st lawrence river so we are stopping in on our way back home.
The whole story is long and convoluted but boils down to nobody listens to space lobster. Space lobster says absolutely dont do that. People do that anyway. And now its space lobsters fault.

The really distressing thing about this is, i met him second day of grade 9. As we got busy with life, i made a specific decision that i.wouldnt be going to his funeral and think ‘i wish we’d stayed in touch’. So, ive made effort to see him regularly even though he lives a long way away. Now, i.guess i.will be saying that.

I see his mother as much as his kids do, and probably almost as much as he does, which i think says something about his spouse.

3 Likes