What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

don’t spoil it omg

The meaning of Lost: it’s… its… it’s a cookbook!

1 Like

Just finished The Peripheral. I need the 2nd season to be out soon and I don’t think it will be.

And she played the crazy infatuated neighbor on “Two and a Half Men”

I had a love / hate relationship with Lost. Made it a few episodes into season 2 before I couldn’t take any more.

I have heard, but need to experience. Season 1 is very good

Ted Lasso is disappointing me this season.

Watched Inside Man. Damn that was dark.

Unstable on Netflix. Light fluff. It was Ok. Nothing really new of ground breaking.

Severe OCD - which probably allowed them to hide the Parkinson’s with fidgeting.

1 Like

We watched the first couple episodes. It was ok. Similar vibe as Upload (Amazon I think). Not too deep, entertaining enough.

I thought Episode 3 was a marked improvement, partially because it focused more on actually playing soccer. The new central character helped the plot.

1 Like

Yesterday’s episode was the best one yet. (of this season) I’m tired of Shandy already.

1 Like

Beef was excellent.
Binged the entire thing yesterday.

Final two episodes definitely stepped it up a notch to an even more intense level.

1 Like

Watching Daisy and The Six on Amazon.
Meh.

1 Like

CS50-SQL just started this past week. It’s great fun!

Is it a remake?

Brand new and actually still in pre-production. official release in fall 2023. Twice weekly live sessions on Youtube and Zoom

1 Like

Anyone dislike last nite’s Succession episode as much as we did?

I thought last night’s Succession episode was very good. Obviously not as titillating as some of the earlier episodes but it couldn’t be because of the subject matter. I also felt the episode content should advance the narrative nicely.