What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

I thought it took great courage for him to play in The Good Wife because of his noticeable Parkinson’s. Certainly there was no way to disguise it so it made sense to make it a key feature of his character.

Michael J Fox did his high school in the Vancouver area and I am pleased to see several buildings have been named after him. It is amazing how long he has survived with Parkinson’s.

2 Likes

I thought MJF was super cute in The Good Wife

1 Like

I’m trying to remember when he was in Scrubs… did his character have Parkinson’s in that? Been a while since I watched those episodes and I don’t remember.

I was well after Spin City ended, and he basically had to quit Spin City because it was getting too difficult to conceal the Parkinson’s.

I think the audience for the Scrubs appearances was aware of the Parkinson’s, but I don’t recall if they just ignored it on the show, explained it some other way, or explained it as Parkinson’s.

Huh, I didn’t remember him being on Scrubs.

I think it was just a two episode arc.

Dr. Kevin Casey as a dual InternalMedDoc and Surgeon with OCD.

1 Like

Anyone else disappointed int he first two episodes of Ted Lasso?

Plus:

Succession

AND

Yellowjackets

Return on Sunday!

1 Like

I think Ted Lasso was fine. Glad to see Trent Crim is back.

3 Likes

The only episode of TL I have genuinely disliked to date is the weird Coach Beard fever dream one. But then, I thought season two was very good and that doesn’t seem to be a popular opinion, so whatever that means.

3 Likes

I thought they were not great but good enough to warrant continuing to watch.

But the new Succession season better be great as I am really looking forward to that!

Succession last night was a 6.5 outta 10. Looks promising,though

we’re waiting to start that tomorrow night. we just finished s3 yesterday

The opening episode of Season 4 of Succession was unrealistic but that is part of its appeal. I just want to see every member of the Roy family eventually crash and burn. Such an obnoxious, self absorbed family.

Death Note (Netflix)

Pretty much why i stopped watching.

I hope you’re watching the anime and not that movie disaster.

1 Like

Finally watched Yellow jackets. It’s great so far but I’m really put off by the whole mystical stuff with Lottie. Cast is outstanding though. Juliette lewis is hilarious and Christina Ricci is great in her role. That lady playing Shauna is great at her calm psychopath thing, and she did it well in last of us too.

Lost

My condolences.