What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

Nah, I liked it. Oh wait.

3 Likes

I thought the finale for The good place is brilliant.

It resonates with a lot of the issues people have with heaven.

An eternally good place cannot be that good.

Eternity for many is itself bad.

1 Like

Well IIRC from the AO thread on The Good Place that I can no longer check (thanks DWS) I believe that the genders of the fans of the show were in similar proportion to the overall posters.

My husband liked it… in fact he is the one who got me watching (not that it was a hard sell as I’d been curious after seeing the trailers). I almost certainly would have given up on it 3 or 4 episodes in if it hadn’t been for his continued interest. But by the end of the first season I was definitely hooked.

1 Like

I love the good place. Have watched it multiple times.

4 Likes

I liked it, too

3 Likes

I just finished binging season one of Stranger Things. I am not sure if i can handle season two. I do kinda want to get to the Metal!ica episode though…

Currently rewatching with my son. It’s his first time, and he’s loving it.

2 Likes

I’ve watched The Good Place at least twice over

1 Like

Sushi Sumo

Just started See today

Parks and Rec (with husband) and One Tree Hill (without).

Little House on the Prairie (I have a lot of free time lately).

Poker Face - I’ll at least finish the season.
S1E4 references an Actuary, and Kenosha, WI (Where I’ve lived for 45 years of my life - METAL!!!)

1 Like

Watched this over about a week.

It’s a neat concept. I’d like to see more stories told like that.

A bit predictable.

For those who don’t know about the show, it’s a heist movie told over 6 or 7 episodes. between 45 and 60 mins each.

However, each Netfilx subscriber gets the episodes in random order (with the exception of the last one, I guess). There’s an episode about the week before the job, a few months before, a couple days after, 24 years before…

(But as with any show that has multiple episodes, you can watch them in nay order you want.)

When I watched, I had to bing in a couple helpings. Was not able to do more than 4 or 5 episodes then had to take a week or more off. I’m about halfway or more through this last season and find myself struggling to want to watch the remaining episodes.

Finished Clarkson’s Farm season 2. Much more of a trash the government regulations than as much farming. He did get cows this season. I guess after his experience with the sheep last time he decided that wasn’t for him, or else it was just played out as much as he wanted.

I figured there would be a problem when he named that heifer. It is fine to name the animals as long as you remember they are animals and as much as you may like them and their personalities??, they taste just as good on the plate whether they have a name or not.

in S2 of You

1 Like

Hmmm… That is not making me motivated to start season two…

Through ep4 I think? The foreshadowing is quite obvious.

Full Swing

PGA Tour documentary with each episode featuring a different golfer at different times throughout last year. Very well done and if you are the least bit interested in golf you should enjoy it. I wouldn’t be surprised if some that have 0 interest in golf enjoy it as well.