What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

Went very quickly through the first season of Dark. It was excellent. Certainly keeps your attention.

1 Like

Orange Is The New Black

Started watching The Peripheral on Amazon. Like the premise. Should be a fun ride.

Finished 2nd and 3rd seasons of Dark: really enjoyed it.

The 3rd/final season was complex but great final episode.

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to watch Dark S3 but it’s been years since I’ve seen the previous two, and reading synopses isn’t helping very much. If anyone has a link to a good YT “what I need to know before watching S3” video please drop it here.

do you remember any of the characters?

If not much, I recommend just watching the whole thing again. I’ve rewatched it at least 3 times and each time I still learn something new (especially on the order of events).

It’s hard to piece the exact timeline together on your first try.

It is certainly the type of series best viewed from start to finish without breaks between seasons. I found it took a good deal of concentration to keep all the characters and times straight in the first two seasons so, unless your memory is a lot better than mine, you will be lost in Season 3 if you don’t watch Season 1 and 2 again. Alternatively the Wikipedia episode by episode summary might be helpful in tandem with their family trees.

Thanks for the responses - I did watch S1 a second time before watching S2, and I do remember the characters and general timeline.

But I suspet that for max enjoyment and min confusion, the only real option is to rewatch from the beginning.

1 Like

If you watched s1 twice, it might be okay to just start from s2 if you remember what generally happened in s2 and still remember all the familial ties.

S1 tackles 3 timelines. S2 adds two more (the hardest part about S2 is knowing who the young
and old someone is of the characters from S1 imo. S3 is something else.

1 Like

Yes, Season added another dimension just when I finally had all the characters/times clear in my mind.

Ahh. Brings back memories. Was the best season of that show. It went downhill after that.

Not Penny’s Boat.

great show!

Going to try to give White Lotus another try.

Recently finished Counterpart (streaming on Prime Video). Only 2 seasons, but has a really satisfying ending and I would definitely recommend.

Just started Sense8 and through 4 episodes liking it a lot.

Season one was very good. Season two isn’t really holding my interest, but I’ll finish it.

Now I’m watching the sex lives of college girls or whatever it’s called. It’s actually pretty funny. But I don’t like ANY of the main characters, they’re all super annoying. But somehow the show is enjoyable in spite of that.

you ok with all the girl on girl?

Of course

I binged house of dragons. super liked it.

Finished “The Holocaust and America.”
Man, we sucked back then.