What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

:heart_eyes:

He really is one the the hottest lawyers out there.

Started The Wilds on Amazon Prime

Another take on lord of the flies/Lost type with teenage girls in the modern setting.

So far so good. Started it based on a friend’s fb recommendation. 2 seasons out so far, I don’t think there’s a 3rd season renewed.

He’s very passionate. Little misguided maybe but passionate for sure.

Finished Season 1 of Outlaws - liked it. We plan on watching Season 2

We watched all of Wednesday yesterday. Had a lot of free time. It was a hoot. Just scary enough for weaselette, but not too much gore.

The peripheral was weird and confusing. Not sure I liked it. Mostly just confused.

Watched part of an episode of Three Pines the other night. I started it too late and went to sleep but hubby liked it. We might start watching that one.

Maybe he can be a prison documentary.

If anyone wants an easy comfort show, I highly recommend Sort Of (on HBO, I think).

A second season is just being released.

Very down to earth show.

Finished 1899 and am looking forward to where they take it next season.

1 Like

to 1900?

more like 2089

Will recommend

Have started Dark as I enjoyed 1899.

1 Like

Finally finished season 1 oj Jack Ryan, working on S2
I guess it is prett6 good.

Started Willow
Better than expected.

Dark is way better

Well, that was a finale of White Lotus

Yeah.
And, just like the ending of The Truman Show: “So, what else is on?”

Looks like Lady Mormont is in a new series in January.

finished Dead to Me, S3. Satisfying wrap-up to a show, in contrast to several other shows I’ve watched recently that didn’t really have an ending (Community, Last Man on Earth, etc.)

one running theme that I noticed but probably nobody else would, is that there were SEVERAL names in common between (me, my family, and family’s friend group) and characters on the show.

For instance: Steve, Judy, Ted, and Jen: these are 4 names of myself, my mom, brother, and wife. In the show, Jen is married to Ted while Steve and Judy are engaged, but in real life Jen was married to Steve while Judy gave birth to both Steve and Ted.

Then we also have Jim (Steve & Ben’s dad), whose name is the same as my dad’s name (Steve & Ted’s dad).

In the Grief Circle are Wayne and Linda; we had family friends growing up whose names were Wayne and Linda (not a couple, different halves of two separate couples, all part of the friend group).

Jen’s neighbor is Karen, and Karen is married to Jeff. My aunt (who was my neighbor growing up) is named Karen. I have another cousin named Jeff (different family).

And here’s the thing I that I noticed in like the last 2 episodes: FBI officer’s room number is 220. My house is number 220 on my street!

Feels like too much coincidence to just be random. Riiiight?

Therefore, God exists