What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

started the new season of the sinner

the Burns on PBS?

Is it still showing? I had my DVR set up to get the series, but i set it up after it started airing and I only got one episode

Had not heard about this documentary but since it is Ken Burns it has to be well done. Will try it.

If it is any consolation, this story could have been set in any number of Western democracies. Canada’s actions were equally disgusting in this period: we were open to immigration but only to the “right kind”.

You can donate to your local station and get the DVD’s I guess.
It was aired in September, but we finally finished it. Not something my wife wanted to watch before bedtime. It’s quite disturbing.
But, check your local station to see if/when it will be repeated. They do this sometimes with Burns docs.
Might also be available streaming online somehow.

Thanks. It will inevitably get rerun and/or get picked up on one of our public channels. Will watch for it.

That can be a winning formula. I loved Seinfeld but the characters were annoying except for Kramer.

1 Like

I wasn’t impressed with it. Not sure I got to the second episode. Mainly because of the “super-annoying” part you mentioned.

Helps to have great writing, which I don’t think “Sex Lives” has.

IFYP

1 Like

Kramer is hilarious but in a way that I am extremely thankful he isn’t my neighbor. It’s incredible how tolerant Jerry is.

odd show in the plot setting changes

Minimum Security
Riot Season
Maximum Security
ICE Detention
Free

unusual in how they did it before i was bored with what was going on

Alice In Borderland 2.

Even better than season 1. Some of these puzzles are truly impressive.

Lost.

Life is too short to watch all of Lost. Do yourself a favor and call it a three season show.

I don’t hate the later seasons, actually.

Jack Ryan season 3 was great had call backs to the hunt for red october. It was more closely resembling Jacky Ryan from the books.

Signed up Apple+ yesterday to watched Spirited

Currently halfway through S2 of Ted Lasso.
As good as advertised.

2 Likes

don’t forget Severance!

4 Likes

It is to be watched.
Focusing on happiness shows right now.

1 Like

And Mythic Quest

1 Like

We are on to Severence, starting now.

Mythic Quest will be interspersed for comedic lightness.

2 Likes