What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

Game of Thrones, started watching it years ago and whatever channel it was on stopped showing it.
I believe I got through season three. So starting season 4. Since I read the books hard to be sure if familiar from watching or reading.

Um, I think it has always been available on HBO’s streaming service. And if you had HBO, you had their streaming service.
Season 4 is the good one.
Maybe would be better to start from the beginning, though. YMMV.

Finished Fallout, enjoyed this quite a bit. Never played the video game.

Starting Palm Royale.

Started back up “Masters of The Air” on AppleTV+
Need to finish our Apple bingeing so we can drop it for a while.

Had some good stuff. To me, it felt like the last half was made up on the fly improv style

1 Like

Finished A Gentleman in Moscow on Netflix. Excellent show, 8 episodes, Ewan McGregor stars, captures the changes in Russia through a large portion of the 20th century.

Finished Bodkin on Netflix - podcasters covering a cold cash in Ireland. A bit convoluted.

Dark Matter on apple+ - this one is good multiverse take - but episodes release once a week now and only 3 episodes in right now so for those who want to binge - wait a few more weeks

Season 3 of Outer Range dropped on Prime. All episodes released. If you liked the time loop season 1, you’ll also enjoy season two. I think we watched the first 4 or 5 episodes, will finish up they rest this weekend maybe.

Big Door Prize season 2 is out on Apple +. First episode was mostly just depressing so we haven’t watched any more, may drop this one.

I watched the first episode of season 1 of outer range the farm theme really threw me off. Would you suggest trying again.

If you are into sci-fi time travel themes, it’s worth it, but I was never bothered by the western setting and themes. It’s a bit odd and can be tough to follow at times but I enjoyed season 1 quite a bit and had been looking forward to season 2. So far Season 2 has not disappointed me. Though I have trouble seeing Josh Brolin as anyone but Thanos now.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the season. I look forward to a potential second.

Binged season one of Why Women Kill. I liked it a lot, surprisingly poignant. And Lucy Liu can always get it.

Not sure if I want to watch the second and final season. Season one was good as a standalone show.

It’s weird, I don’t really recognize him as Thanos when he’s not purple. Watched the first episode of the new season last night and I think I like where it’s headed. Took me a bit to remember who was who. Would have been good to watch/read a recap of season 1 first

This!

Finished season 2 of Outer Range. Hope they do more. They set it up nicely for another season.

You, Netflix, considering it. Just filmed in my town

Finally cut the cord on Netflix after months of deliberating. There was an interview with the CEO yesterday in NYT and many of the comments were saying how mediocre they’ve become and then we realized we haven’t watching anything on there for two or three months.

Will probably reinstall for the 2nd season of The Diplomat later this year. Alternatively, wait for another worthwhile show, so that we have at least two shows to watch.

Have been contemplating this as well but for a different reason. Their new restrictive policies on sharing have created intermittent haltages on my home devices. Have had to phone them to reinstate coverage even though these devices are included on my subscription. Also headaches logging in when travelling which should also be covered when it is me.

I have added some paid non-household subscribers (children) to my account but sometimes when they login my coverage gets cancelled? It’s a real dog’s breakfast.

Did watch Where The Crawdads Sing and rewatched The Big Lebowski the last two nights on Netflix so they have some good older stuff.

Gave this a rewatch today. It’s really bingeable in a night, I’d forgotten how short the whole thing is.

Got through the normal seasons of “Archer”. Into the dream seasons now.