What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

Game of Thrones, started watching it years ago and whatever channel it was on stopped showing it.
I believe I got through season three. So starting season 4. Since I read the books hard to be sure if familiar from watching or reading.

Um, I think it has always been available on HBO’s streaming service. And if you had HBO, you had their streaming service.
Season 4 is the good one.
Maybe would be better to start from the beginning, though. YMMV.

Finished Fallout, enjoyed this quite a bit. Never played the video game.

Starting Palm Royale.

Started back up “Masters of The Air” on AppleTV+
Need to finish our Apple bingeing so we can drop it for a while.

Had some good stuff. To me, it felt like the last half was made up on the fly improv style

1 Like

Finished A Gentleman in Moscow on Netflix. Excellent show, 8 episodes, Ewan McGregor stars, captures the changes in Russia through a large portion of the 20th century.

Finished Bodkin on Netflix - podcasters covering a cold cash in Ireland. A bit convoluted.

Dark Matter on apple+ - this one is good multiverse take - but episodes release once a week now and only 3 episodes in right now so for those who want to binge - wait a few more weeks

Season 3 of Outer Range dropped on Prime. All episodes released. If you liked the time loop season 1, you’ll also enjoy season two. I think we watched the first 4 or 5 episodes, will finish up they rest this weekend maybe.

Big Door Prize season 2 is out on Apple +. First episode was mostly just depressing so we haven’t watched any more, may drop this one.

I watched the first episode of season 1 of outer range the farm theme really threw me off. Would you suggest trying again.

If you are into sci-fi time travel themes, it’s worth it, but I was never bothered by the western setting and themes. It’s a bit odd and can be tough to follow at times but I enjoyed season 1 quite a bit and had been looking forward to season 2. So far Season 2 has not disappointed me. Though I have trouble seeing Josh Brolin as anyone but Thanos now.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the season. I look forward to a potential second.

Binged season one of Why Women Kill. I liked it a lot, surprisingly poignant. And Lucy Liu can always get it.

Not sure if I want to watch the second and final season. Season one was good as a standalone show.

It’s weird, I don’t really recognize him as Thanos when he’s not purple. Watched the first episode of the new season last night and I think I like where it’s headed. Took me a bit to remember who was who. Would have been good to watch/read a recap of season 1 first

This!