What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

You mean the original series with David Janssen? That was must viewing in our household when it first aired.

1 Like

Yes, David Janssen as the Fugitive. Hip_tiger_wife also repeats regular viewings of Harry O, and Oā€™Hara, U.S. Treasury (starring David Janssen) on YouTube.

Season 6 gets worse as it goes alongā€¦

Clarksonā€™s Farm Season 3 parts 1-4 dropped today, 5-8 drop next week.

Also, the most recent team eliminated on TAR lost their film crew and were stopped from performing the next task and went from 2nd to last (5th or 6th) not sure, I havenā€™t been watching but I follow a number of TAR groups.

1 Like

Might want to spoiler that.

1 Like

I missed this announcement from last month but good news -

1 Like

Didnā€™t even know there was a season 3. Will watch.

Did you read the book?

I have not.
But maybe someone will send it to me?
Iā€™ll try my local library first.

Welcome! Miss you from the place that DWS blew up.

Finally finished both Sense8 and Warrior Nun. Both were cancelled after 2 seasons, Sense8 at least they knew it while filming so were able to wrap the story up. Warrior Nun has a less complete ending, but not as bad as it could have been. Enjoyed both, even if Sense8 got pretty self-indulgent in season 2.

started and abandoned acapulco 1.1 episodes in.

started criminal record (8 episode brit show). 2 in and itā€™s good enough

i started 30 rock. had never seen. its (for me) very funny. 3 episodes in (out of like 160)

1 Like

It is. Intellectually funny, so one has to concentrate on it. Tracy Morgan says the absolute weirdest things at times.

30 Rock is amazing. One of my all-time favorites. Have not watched it since itā€™s original run. But that was such a time for good sitcoms. 30 Rock. The Office. Modern Family.

1 Like

I binged 30 Rock recently when our son was born. Amazing show. One notch down from Parks and Rec and The Office imo.

Big Bang Theory, Season 2 (DVDs), Iā€™m doing 2 episodes each Tuesday night.

Also rewatching Living With Yourself, Paul Rudd wakes up from his cloning procedure to find the better version of himself has taken over his life.

1 Like

I loved Living With Yourself. Might need to do a rewatch, I had forgotten about it.

I think finished all I want to watch of The Center Seat ST documentary. The rest of the episodes will focus on Post NextGen series, which yawn.
Maybe Iā€™ll see if the the Next Gen movies are discussed.

Been a while amigo.

started Squid Games

2 Likes