What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

They actually mocked this trope in a season five episode i watched last night.

S1 had a lot of lighter moments. S2 was heavier and sadder IMO

Ted Lasso continues to have a strong season.

4 Likes

We are two episodes in, should finish around the same time as the finale.
So far so good. Lots of story lines, wondering where theyre headed. Assume they converge, as that’s what the great comedies will do.

Been watching Your Honor on SHO. Pretty good so far, about halfway through S1.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (Freevee) 1979 miniseries

Caught up with Mrs. Davis on Peacock. Pretty goofy show. We like it so far. Last couple episodes were unexpectedly gory so be warned if you’re squeamish.

never mind - can’t find it - so Daisy & The Six - highly recommended on this forum

Started Muppets Mayhem last night. Wife is a huge muppets fan. Not really my thing but if you’re a general fan of the Muppets, you’ll probably like the show as it seem typical of what the muppets do. Minus Kermit the Frog that is.

We gave up on Beef.

Appointment TV for us: Top Chef, Yellowjackets, Succession.

Ted Lasso used to be, but he have so much going on that we often just watch it on the weekend now.

I got a few weeks behind and just caught up. The Amsterdam episode was a fun ride. This is my favorite show right now, by a wide margin.

oddly IMDB has this listed on a number of services, though none actually seem to be showing it.

So watching miniseries - Chernobyl

2 Likes

Chernobyl was great. Depressing for sure, but very well done.

1 Like

We have watched Ted Lasso a dozen times, it’s our go to show. Finishing up season one again. I find Sam’s smile just so beautiful!

1 Like

you should watch w mrs f. it is her happy place these days

I’ve been meaning to watch that. It won a few awards and is created by the guy who went on to co-create The Last Of Us.

well done - HBO Max

ive seen it twice. it is awesome

Just watched the original Ted Lasso NBC/Premier League commercials. Very funny.

“I’m gonna get these guys to work hard, get ready for the playoffs.”
“No playoffs”
“What, no playoffs? Well, my job just got a heckuva lot easier.”

1 Like

From Scratch (Netflix) - No idea, but a high IMDB rating