What are you watching (bingeing) these days?

That’s a great one too, whole family likes it.

1 Like

will defintely be binging Mrs Maisel

1 Like

After releasing 3 the first week, new episodes every Friday thru end of May. 9 episodes this season.

I’m going to wait until they’re all out so I can binge.

I won’t specifically wait, but have a few other things to finish before I start this, need to see before anything gets spoiled

Not as good as House MD, IMHO

House was great, Psych is way more fun imo. Both worth a look if you haven’t seen them.

1 Like

I loved House and watched it weekly when it first aired.
It was way more obvious with its Sherlock adaptation, which is always funny when i see people realizing it for the first time.

However, i do not get the same joy when i go back and randomly watch a House episode as i do when I watch a Psych episode. Psych feels way more rewatchable to me.

That’s because House was a prick. Shaun was more fun to be with.

1 Like

Shawn was definitely a selfish coward at times, but he rarely would just hurt people because he was in pain/sad.
So yeah, i think i agree with you as to why.

Took me 6 months but I’ve finally caught up with the current episode (Episode 266) of The History of Byzantium podcast. It’s the brilliant follow up to The History of Rome and follows the eastern Roman empire from when the western Roman empire fell (476 AD). He only has 250 years to go until the fall of Constantinople in 1453.

Just had a host of interesting characters such as Barbarossa, Richard the Lionheart and Saladin. Not to mention, Andronikos Komnenos, who was as evil as they come.

Is that the creation of Istanbul?

Yep. There’s a song about it.

Added HBO Max to the list of services recently so now The Wire, Doctor Who (last 3 seasons), and Big Bang Theory are now on the list. I allay watch more TV than I should so this isn’t very helpful.

If you haven’t watched “Barry,” I highly recommend it. And the Perry Mason seasons (2).
I’m going to try “The Wire” again. I got through maybe two episodes, decided against recording anymore (they reran the whole series on HBO over seven nights).

i am in S4 E11. so 3 left in S4, and then 10 in S5. it is a good long arc. there are very, very few heros to root for. the villains are extra terrible. the innocent (or relatively innocent) carnage is seemingly constant. it is bleak. yet I watch on. I guess, don’t watch it to feel good about the world.

Watching Yellowjackets. We are on episode 3. It seems good so far.

We are also watching The Last Thing He Told Me, but that’s still on so it can’t be binged. And then we will binge Ms Maisel when all the episodes are out.

Just finished it. Waiting on tenterhooks for season two. I hope they renew it.

1 Like

I just started season 1, based on this thread. I’m going to rewatch the start with my husband. I think he’ll enjoy it.

1 Like