Ways in which I still act like a kid

No, they’re golf shorts. Puma Jackpot to be exact. I find one type of everything and then only wear that and Puma Jackpot shorts are my shorts. Just buy 2-4 new colors every year and roll with it. Just wait till they’re on sale somewhere. They MSRP at $70, but I always get them for around $40.

I make boxed Mac & Cheese & tuna so often that my cat gets excited whenever I boil water.

1 Like

I eat eggs with Dow.

1 Like

hmmmm. I wonder what went wrong. I would rank it toward the best.

I still fear authority, try to follow the rules, and get irrationally angry when the rules are changed mid game against me.

2 Likes

Is this before or after you changed the rules mid-game to favor you?

Is this a child trait? I have always been distrustful of authority and made my own rules, especially when I was a kid. I have always just thought I was smart enough to do the right thing regardless of rules.

I fight authority :muscle:… Authority always wins. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I sometimes lock the bathroom door and put on a lip sync concert while I’m getting ready for the day.

1 Like

This is the way.

he sounds like a dick. would just avoid altogether. when people ask why i’ve been away, i would say “bc that guy is such a dick that i prefer to stay away than .”

I also separate them but I take one from each pile in order to maximize the number between two of the same color. It gets a bit complicated when one pile is substantially bigger than another.

IMYP

Now it’s fixed.

1 Like

Planning on chicken nuggets for lunch today :yum:

1 Like

I still really dig those rectangle pizza slices they used to serve in the school cafeteria.

Elio’s makes them

1 Like

Oh, I might try those. I went down this rabbit hole a while back and I think the ‘commodity pizza’ made by Tony’s is what we had in school, but it seems you have to buy $100 worth and I’m not THAT into it.

Might order a couple boxes of this.

i still put ice in my scotch

The only other way to eat them is to stick a fork in the cream center and dunk the whole thing in milk until the outsides nearly loose their integrity and then eat the whole cookie. If I don’t have milk around, I eat them your way.

@John.S.Mill some people put hot sauce on their eggs regardless of how they have been cooked.

My front lawn I mow around the edge then mow diagonally. The back yard I do like I did as a kid and just do a rectangle/square (spiral) from the outside to the inside.

The ways I’m still not a typical adult are ongoing. Two reasons for this. First, I do what I want for the most part. Secondly, I strongly resist peer pressure, even peer pressure on stuff that other people won’t do due to age. If it’s wrong at any age, then no. But if it’s wrong just because peers my age s not so it, that’s no holdback for me.ill still try new stuff regularly.