Ways in which I still act like a kid

agree on olives

my wife loves olives

Not much of a gin fan, although I did enjoy Monkey 47(?) recently (and I am told it isnā€™t all that great by UK standards) so there is the potential. But since I am not a gin fan, I have not even tried a martini, much less a dirty martini.

I do enjoy a good Mexican martini with pepper stuffed olives, but I give the olive to my wife to eat. She loves olives.

I still want to get revenge on people when they do things that I donā€™t like them to do to me. I think it, I want to do it, but I donā€™t carry it out thankfully (Did I just grow up?!?!)

Recent one that I almost did carry out: A guy at my craft beer club makes fun of me, my sports state, the players, my college, etcā€¦ He went to the bathroom and I took a permanent marker and ALMOST drew a WI symbol on his beer mug. Another guy had to stop me (thankfully). The beer mugs are ā€œcustomizedā€ with markers with most of the club members - I didnā€™t think it was a big deal at the time - BUT it would have been. 4 y/o T-roy came out.

So youā€™re good on eating recycled raisins . . .

1 Like

I am still known to mix flavors of soda when I am at a fast food restaurant that gives me unfettered access to the soda fountain.

How different is this than the fabled Arnold Palmer (mix of iced tea and lemonade) drink?

In the midwest, thereā€™s a fast food chain called Culvers known for itā€™s frozen custard as well as burgers and chicken fingers. Itā€™s not nationwide (yet).
I usually order their kids meal, because the kids meal itself probably has nearly 2000 calories between a hamburger, fries, soda, and a small-ish ice cream sundae.

And for some reason Arizona (I think itā€™s just popular for midwesterners to vacation/move there). Whenever Iā€™m there I can always get midwest delicacies like Culvers and deep dish pizza no problem.

Same except onions and olives. Mushrooms are good.

There is at least 1 in Austin.

Culverā€™s is pretty solid, I hadnā€™t noticed the kids meal. They also do things like fish ā€˜n chips fairly well. Might have to go there for lunch.

ETA: there was a Culverā€™s near my last house in the Denver suburbs. Iā€™m in KS now and there is one 3 or so miles from me.

I still think most girls have cooties

I will make a box of Kraft Mac & Cheese and eat that and only that for meals.

3 Likes

I will make a box of Kraft Mac & Cheese and eat that and only the entire box for a single meal.

3 Likes

The difference being that you like cooties now?

Thatā€™s why you shower with them before and/or after.

I separate M&Ms, Skittles, and gummy bears and eat one pile of colors at a time.

I donā€™t separate Froot Loops and Lucky Charms anymore tho.

1 Like

Culverā€™s had the worst fast food burger I have ever had. The bun was awful.

I really liked sloppy joes from our HS cafeteria.
I havenā€™t had sloppy joes since. I donā€™t know if it all tastes that good.

Been on a sneaker buying binge. Since Covid I basically dress like I did when I was a teenager again. Jeans, shorts, tees, hoodies, and sneakers. The only difference now is I can afford any sneakers I want so I have a lot more of them.

But are they jeans shorts?