Ways in which I still act like a kid

I have always been anti-fungal and probably always will be.

Exception that proves the rule: the sliced mushrooms that come in the soup at a Japanese steakhouse. I’ll eat those.

I still think farting is HILLARIOUS! Both the sound and smell.

3 Likes

I don’t bag my clippings and I don’t like to have to drag out my blower to clear off the street after mowing. I live on a corner lot, so it would be a lot of street to clear. I mow my front yard like your backyard. I just face my mower to blow all the clippings towards the center of my yard. It’s efficient and does a very decent job.

A non-trivial portion of my clothing is Star Wars.

1 Like

Your own, or others’?

Farts are the universal joke

Farts are proof that God loves us.

Farts stink so deaf people can enjoy them too.

2 Likes

I just got braces again. 3rd time’s a charm

Did you not wear retainers?

My daughter knows a lot of deaf people. After one farted and someone commented on how loud it was, he responded. “farts, make noise?”

3 Likes

A kid was with his grandpa in church and he leaned over and said, “I just let a silent fart. What should I do?”

He said, “Get new batteries for your hearing aid.”

4 Likes

Might want to tell them that before they go for their first job interview.

1 Like

I actually farted in church one time when I was a kid!! That prolly earned me a special place in Heck!!

i still squirm when someone tries to touch my genitals

When I was in 6th grade, I was in choir. At one particular concert, the whole group pretty much was misbehaving and not really doing what we should be doing.

So the next school day, during class, the teacher was chewing us all out–as a class–for it. The chewing was going on for something around 5 or so minutes when the teacher got to one of those “pauses” to allow what was said to “sink in” . . . when I couldn’t hold what turned out to be flatulence that was rather large and noisy.

The class lost it with a prolonged laughter, I was certainly beet red, and the teacher recognizing that she couldn’t really compete with that.

4 Likes

The oak pews were nice amplifiers for a stinky blessing!

1 Like

The funniest farts are when someone is laughing so hard that they let out a bigger fart than it normally would be and then laugh even louder and harder. Just thinking of it I am laughing out loud.

1 Like

IFYP?
:grimacing:

1 Like

Post it on Fartbook or it didn’t happen.

1 Like