Thread to post significant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

Movie is tonight

Call Christie!!! You can check out girls together (NTTAWWT)!!!

Yeah, I’d translate her response as a placeholder in case something better comes up or if she doesn’t feel like going out.

Liz: Sorry I am slammed at work tonight after being gone all week ! I think I’ll end up working late tonight :disappointed:
T-: Ok

Fluff that noise!!! :-1:

I’d destroy her.
Anyone who pulls that shit on me will immediately get canceled in the gay circle. Word spreads fast

Sarah came over to help me brew beer on Saturday night (It is to hot out to brew during the day). She spent the night. Sunday as well :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I thought you said all sarahs are done

Liz texted me “where were you for trivia last night” (I don’t remember saying that I was going). I told her I was on a date.

1 Like

Liz can go fluff herself!!! :unamused:

With whom?

Got an email today with a link to Hot Singles in My Area! who want to meet me.

Sarah (one of them that I still hang out with)
Sara - was the one with the BFF as her Ex that she was texting whilst on a date with me - I dropped that Sara
Sarah P from Phoenix - long distance

4 Likes

A while back - like April/May-ish I asked out a server/manager of a local restaurant if she wanted to get coffee. She told me “no” - I just got out of a LT relationship"…a few moments later when she had the change to talk more…told me “I know how hard it is to do that” and “I appreciate you asking though”)…

I’ve been in there several times since and have seen her, but really only said “hello/hey, nice to see you”

My work team went there for a lunch today.

I made a walk to the bathroom, she didn’t notice me
I made a walk back to the table, we met eyes, I winked, she grinned
When I got up to leave I was going out the door and we “accidentally” ran into each other.
I said “hey are you ready for that coffee” - referencing the coffee I asked her out for before but got the “just ended relationship”.
She said “yes, havent seen you in a while, where ya been” and, for a split second, thought she was going to hug me when she got finished delivering drinks to a table - but that didn’t happen - thankfully.

At this point I figured she didn’t “hear” my question. But I handed her a note and it said
"Nice to see you, I was thinking the Market on Main, [printed signiture], [phone #]

I know, a little highschoolish, BUT (1) I got the right answer, (2)she was busy with a lot of tables and (3) there is ZERO chance if I didn’t do it. We’ll see what happens.

1 Like

So far no message.

Yes!! Cancel that bitch

1 Like

Any followup from her?

Nope. Nothing. I thought I had a good chance over the weekend to hear from her. I’ll stay optimistic

1 Like