Thread to post significant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

When I was in undergrad (age about 50), I had a student randomly come up to me and ask for my phone number in case they had questions about homework. Unsure if it was in case they had questions about homework, or “questions about homework”.
I told them I don’t really watch my phone, so they got my email address.

:popcorn:

The thread title should be “Recent Thread to post signif…”
J/K bruh!

I just asked Liz out to see “Back to the Future” in the park this saturday. She gave me her phone # a few weeks back (she doesn’t check her messenger so she gave me her cell). I’ll check back with her answer…

Holding off on popcorn gif until Liz shows more of a commitment to this thread. :neutral_face:

man you be going through girls like coffee. I’m exhausted after like one date

Sara - done - She was texting with her BFF (her ex-husband)
Sarah - done
Sarah P - done - lives in AZ
Mar - possible yet - I think she’s since broke up with her latest guy
Liz - She’s helping my Trivia night on the 27th. She offered, I didn’t ask. I just asked her out today. But she’s ignored my “lets go out together” 2 of 3 times before. This may be the last time I try.

Liz said " Ugh, I wish I could - I work - its my saturday @ [her FT place of work]".

1 Like

Some more conversation:

T-: OK, Next time
Liz: Yea! Are you ready for Trivia next Thursday?
T-: Writing it up at the brewery while listening to music next door

(the brewery actually opened a winery/cidery next door that I think it’d be safe to sit down and put the questions that you all gave me into the ppt presentation)

1 Like

New intel:

T-: Uhm, the BTTF movie is Friday night, not Saturday night. Invite is still open.
Liz:

Liz: Sorry, I’ve been driving all far from Indiana. What time Friday? (I think this is V2T, but I get it)
T-: No worries, I am tech patient. Movie starts at 8:30. I would like to be there by 7:30 - don’t know how busy it will be, so hanging out for an hour before will be AOK with me. They may have vendors too. I will find that out.
T-: [Sends picture of vendors]

Will be a red flag for me

1 Like

:unamused:

Does the lesbian beertender like movies?? She sounds like more fun than Liz.

Interesting…

The lesbian was on my side of the bar - she wasn’t a tender. If Liz says no I can ask her - She gave me her # too (Christie)

So I was sitting in the Cidery last night doing the trivia questions and PPT - the the owner of the Brewery and Cidery pops his head in and says “T-roy, you’re being beckoned”. I go outside and Liz is there with her dogs - apparently she wasn’t working next door at the brewery. I got to meet her dogs and we small talked. Then she says “I’ll let you know later if I can make it to the movie night with ya, I have to go home and see my schedule”. I just said “yeah - ok”. Still haven’t heard from her.

I’m getting sort of turned off - the movie is at 8:30 tonight, on a Friday night. Feels like she’s keeping me on a short stick just in case something better doesn’t come to fruition for her.

I’m going to the movie no matter what - that’s what I planned on doing so I am sticking with it. I’ll most likely see someone I know down there and I can have fun solo.

I told her that I was going to be at the Cidery a few days before.
She did just get back frim Indianapolis trip with her mom to see her Gma.
She brought her dogs to see if they liked me?
Why couldn’t she say yea or nah right then and there about movie night?

If she decides to go there will be some awkwardness now.

Seems like she’s repeatedly blowing you off, yet she made the effort to have someone come get you in the Cidery. Mixed messages are hard to interpret.

1 Like

She didn’t know her work schedule for the following day? Or is the movie next Friday?