Thread to post significant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

I think you need to move on from chicks in the service industry.

Start trolling soccer games, cheerleading practices and dance competitions.

For the MOMS!

I didn’t mean the girls, you sickos!

Easier to build trust with the service workers - something about a bar being in between you and the other person

yup, you and probably 250 other men

One of the women told me that she gets hit on every day that she works. Before that she’d never get hit on. That sort of sounds exhausting. I remember working as a bartender a few eyars back (when I was getting divorced) and I got hit on quite a lot as well.

Maybe you should start bartending on the side again.

You’re assuming that T-Roy was getting hit by people he wants to get hit on by.

when she has so many choices you need to stand out. Find a subtle way to indicate you got bank.

Think of HR sifting through resumes and dumping like 99% in the trash. Don’t be in the trash.

At this point I’ll take any “hit”

I think there was a thread on that somewhere.

Dolphin ring?

gold chains, yo

Last night my wife said: “Take me to bed or lose me forever.”

Pretty significant.

I expect you to have about another . . . week? . . . before you die in a freak flying accident . . .

1 Like

A woman rolled down her window to tell me how cute I looked wearing my red Rothy’s on my orange scoot.

2 Likes

you got options!

1 Like

Might have been an actuary (had to Google Rothy - shoes)

1 Like

Yesterday I ran into 2 servers that I knew in Nashville
1.) Another Sarah - who is now in school to be an interior designer - she was studying and I sat and chatted with her - I also asked her if she’d like to go to a concert on Sunday, but she says she’s working - but she took my number anyway)
2.) Miranda, same place, and after Sarah left, is the artist for this place and noticed me sitting by myself. She came over to me and said “hey, you going to be here for a few? I’ll clean up (her art stuff) and come back and chat with ya over a beer”. In the middle of her conversation she said the words “my boyfriend” which thus makes this insignificant now. She’s doing some artwork for my beer labels though.

1 Like

^^
Any updates on the above, T-Roy?

I went to the Octoberfest on Sunday and Sarah was there, but wasn’t working per se. She said she’d come by our table and chat “in a moment” but never did. I bumped into her again and asked her if she wanted to go eat with us and she said yes. I told her a time and place but she never came (to look for us at the time. So I’m done with her if I go back to Nashville (Going Dec 29th ish for Titans - Cowboys game).

Miranda - nothing - she has a BF so I won’t persue that at all.

Mar just gave me her phone number. I didn’t ask for it either. She invited me to kayak and an event at the art center