Thread to post significant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

Maybe post a Cheetos Puff’s pic?

Or mebbe a Candlestick Salad (from the Funny and NSFW thread). Thanks, @JFG!!!. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

If it starts “1-900-…” I got some bad news for ya

I ran into Mar at a post run brewery. I asked her out. She took a pause and said that she’s “kinda feeling out” another due. I said “good for you, next time”. She then said “if I wasn’t I would”.

2 Likes

T-roy shows up on my gaydar

1 Like

My gaydar is not super accurate though. But based on the dick pic he sent me I’d say he’s 50% gay.

2 Likes

Move I'm Gay GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Thw top half or the bottom half?

I can think of 2 instances where my wife said my gaydar was completely broken, and both proved to be accurate (once by the ex-wife).

Fighting words! Not that there’s anything wrong with being teh gay. I am not. I do not appreciate that at all @John.S.Mill. Maybe I don’t see an rn. But what you are saying is pissing me off. You would not appreciate it if I said nonsense about you, you would not appreciate it. Right?

Thread title checks out.

Jeez. That’s more reaction than I anticipated from who I assumed to be straight.

Hey, you can say that I’m straight and I promise you I won’t have the same outrage.

2 Likes

Yep. I’m talking with my therapist tonight about it. T-roy went into defensive mode. I am sorry @John.S.Mill

4 Likes

There’s a Funny and NSFW thread?

You should go see the latest post there!! :sweat_smile:

It’s in the Lounge.

Follow up question. What or where is the Lounge?

If you’re logged in, it’s one of the areas under the Sandbox. :+1: