Thread to post significant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

:frowning:

2 Likes

You’ve been all over the popcorn gif game

1 Like

Well. I went back to the brewery and saw the 8th grade English teacher I met yesterday. I told her I’d come back and measure the crowler and crowler stickers to make a crowler sticker template. This will make it easier to place a label on a crowler vs eyeballing it.

We did a bunch of small talk. I was the only patron the whole time. Made her laugh a few times. When I checked out I asked her if she’d like to goto yoga on Thursday. She said “I’ll meet you after yoga down here somewhere. So 7:30 on Thursday at a different brewery nearby. Yeah me!

5 Likes

T-roy, you need a dating thread here a la the BRM/Journey concert thread on the AO.

I tried that once - it was a lot of work. And it felt like I was outting the women too.

So what? If they are rejecting you, they deserve to be paraded around like the teases they are.

:wink:

Hmm. She didn’t show up. I texted her before I went to yoga and when I was on my way.

I’m going matrix Neo on her. Dodging bullets. If I see her again then she gets $1 tip per pint. FLICK that mess

:frowning:

1 Like

Hawt TSA agent helped me pick up my dropped coffee mug. Three pieces. She raced me to get to magnetic flip top thingy. The other tsa agents weren’t amused.

1 Like

I’m going to go say HI to her

Trying to get yourself detained for a strip search next time?

3 Likes

…or a body cavity search. :policewoman: :love_hotel: :popcorn:

Yes and YES!

1 Like

I met Sarah from PHX last night. Just went out for a drink and an app. She was smiling the entire time. She’s also agreed to do a trail run with me tonight at the white tank mountains in NW Phoenix. The run club that I join when I am here will have about 20 people out there. Saturday early am we’re climbing camelback mt. She’s never made it to the tip. I mean top.

4 Likes

“Climbing Camelback Mountain”: is that what you young people are calling it these days???

1 Like

Sara from PHX and I got into the “hugging” category. She kept her head as far away as possible when we’d embrace. I get it tho. She’s still txting me.

2 Likes

Spoilered for bad word.

1 Like

Liz the Beertender also messaged me today. “I didn’t forget about you. My computer is at home and I’ll send you the trivia template tomorrow”. For context, I asked her if I could borrow her template for the trivia that I am doing on July 27th. She’s a consistent host.

I heard there’s a young dude, Josh, trying to hang out with her. I hear he’s in college nearby and is in pilot school and 6’3. Wes, the other beertender, and Liz, talked about it while I was in earshot. Liz is semi interested it seems. So now she’s robbing the cradle. I think this one is dead in the water.

Liz just gave me her # without me asking for it

3 Likes

Normally, I would place a popcorn gif here, but I’m not encouraged by the mixed signals you’re getting. :neutral_face:

1 Like