Thread to post significant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

She said in her last message “I’m coming for the popcorn”.

1 Like

Is that what they’re calling it these days?

3 Likes

A married man told me I had a nice ass today. Yeah, he’s my husband, but he still hits on me. It’s sweet.

4 Likes

I really don’t get hit on much anymore otherwise. It’s nice. If I’m ever single again, I will not be dating.

I’m going to start complimenting dudes, they appreciate it more these days and it won’t come with an “oh my gawd you creepy old man”.

1 Like

Report back.

1 Like

Liz told me that there was a meteor shower last night and that she was going to watch it at like 1:00 AM. I got up and went outside to watch - I was able to see basically the Big and Small Dipper area of the sky. I didn’t see any meteors but I did PM her that I was watching. She replied that the wasn’t able to see much almost immediately.

Did you slap like you did me . . . err . . . the last guy that did this?
:grimacing:

1 Like

Ironically the light from the cell phone probably didn’t help your eyes in adjusting to the darkness that helps with being able to see stuff… but can definitely relate to getting up at strange hours only to not see much… seeing space stuff is hard

I believe Elon Musk and Richard Branson has a solution for you . . .

And you can bring a date along!

I asked Liz if she wanted to do a Yoga Class on thursday with me. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I just remembered that Liz sprained her ankle at a yoga session not 2 months ago! :astonished:

Should be OK by now, eh?

She corrected me “Torn tendon, a little more serious than a sprain”. Kinda don’t like that comment - feels like I insulted her injury. FLICK!

Maybe ask if you can bring her something to help?

1 Like

Meh, maybe yes, maybe no. She might feel insulted you misremebered injury or she might be offering proof that the seriousness of injury is what is preventing her from doing yoga (which she likes) with you (whom she might like).
“Oh, yeah you’re right torn tendon is much worse than sprain. Sorry i forgot which it was. How’s rehab going?” might be a good make-nice repsonse.

1 Like

That meteor shower was of newer origin, and was predicted to be hit or miss. It was mostly a miss from what i read.

Liz never answered - this is the second time that’s happened

if she doesn’t return contact, that fits the thread title of significant. but not “advance”.

1 Like