The Mysterious Disappearance of Gabby Petito

Why does the quoted post you reference not show up if I click on the up arrow? And then earlier, I responded to a post and the system said I had made an edit but I had just posted it, so I couldn’t possibly have edited it.

1 Like

The Mysterious Disappearance of my referenced post

1 Like

Was it a pretty, young, white, blonde post?

12 Likes

Let me check CNN…

We should have a “post of the month” award, so I could nominate this for it.

2 Likes

Your accolade is nomination enough, sir.

1 Like

If you responded to the last post in the thread (possibly by responding to the penultimate post and then the last post was deleted) then the software will not allow you to quote the post in its entirety. That’s considered a feature so there’s not so much writing.

The software will automatically delete the quote, which counts as an edit.

Feds now have an arrest warrant out for Brian Laundrie, for “use of unauthorized access device” (use of a debit card not belonging to him) alleged to be done after Gabby’s death. His parents were apparently in Orlando this morning talking to their attorney.

OJ is nearby, I hear. Could offer some sound advice about getting away with murder.
Sorry, I’m just channeling my inner Norm Macdonald.

1 Like

Kim Kardashian is a lawyer now. She can do what her dad did for OJ.

And the real killer?

You guessed it…Frank Stallone

i thought it was the doctor

So, Dog the Bounty Hunter is out looking for Laundrie…

I wonder why “Dirty” Laundrie’s parents are still on the street. It seems clear that he returned home, told the parents that he killed Gabby, and then the 3 of them worked out a plan for “Dirty” to go out on the lamb.

Doesn’t that constitute a crime by the parents?

It’s clear that the fact that they told the cops that they thought he was going to that swamp (Carlton Reserve) was a misdirection to give “Dirty” more time to slip away. I hope they do time for being accessories after-the-fact.

My guess is if you arrest the parents now they would only potentially get obstruction of justice. If you arrest and convict the son on murder you may be able to get the parents as accessories. So no rush right now, might as well see if they can catch the kid. IANAL, just guessing.

I predict that we will never see Brian Laundrie alive.

what evidence exists for that? common sense, sure. but no real evidence that they have done anything.

if they knew he did something illegal, and helped him hide - yes, that sounds like aiding and abetting. if the son told them “something happened - she left me and I can’t find her and they are gonna blame me. help me hide.” then it sounds like…not really a crime.

if they say the son told them he might hide out in the swamp - how do we prove it was known to be false?

basically, the existence of proof that they knew stuff and covered for him will matter.

1 Like

Bump, after a week, for this:

OK, so he flies home, then flies back to Utah. Needed a shovel or something? But then this all happened four days BEFORE she was last seen.

According to Bertolini, Laundrie flew to Florida to get some supplies and close a storage unit to save money. He and Petito were thinking about extending their road trip, Bertolini told CBS News Wednesday.

These “supplies” were not available in Utah?
Spent $X on a round-trip ticket to save money on a storage rental?? Where was he going to put all that stored stuff?? Why wasn’t it already in that alternative location?

1 Like

Autopsy found she was strangled to death.

1 Like

\textcolor{red}{\text{I wonder who did it?}}

2 Likes