The Mysterious Disappearance of Gabby Petito

One armed man obv.

4 Likes

Can anyone account for OJ’s whereabouts?

1 Like

I found this on the internet today…

The Laundrie home - where the couple lived - has been swarmed by protesters since the case garnered national media attention. Last week, two protesters were caught on video banging on their door calling the family “dirty Laundries.”

I’m just sayin, you heard it here first, in the first post.

1 Like

Is the head dead yet?

Get the widow on the s- … oh, wait, she’s already dead, isn’t she.

A cadaver dog is on the scene, varying reports on whether the coroner is actually present or not.

Now reports are that there’s a human body. I assume it is "Dirty"s body. So it took about 5 weeks for the story to reach its conclusion. The odds are that he killed her and then killed himself.

That has to be a terrible way to end it.

I thought we were pro-M/S on the GoA??

Would anyone care this much if the person killed was a fat, ugly, non-white girl?

1 Like

Yes. Would as many? Probably not. There was a tragically-ending missing young pretty woman 2 years ago here in AL, though the person was non-white. Had big local coverage, but it didn’t blow up nationwide. That’s the last one I remember ending in murder. A couple missing at-risk person stories seem to hit my regional feed every month.
How many fat ugly non-white missing stories go unnoticed? No idea.

About 539000 per year, I guess.

No, it’s a joke that is as out of date as a John Gruden racist reference. It’s a new day and age, and modern wokeness demands that these jokes are as out of touch as racist humor, rape or sexual assault jokes, and jokes about sexual orientation.

Pretty sure that was @DeepPurple’s point, right there.

I just wanted a chance to work in a Miles Lane reference when it came to mind.

My humor is deeply unappreciated, but I know that every time I see Mrs. Hoffman’s reactions to it.

1 Like

The FBI report said about 480000 of those were “cleared”. I’m guessing the vast majority of which are found safe withing a few days of being reported missing.

I think in a nontrivial subset, it’s a case of the wrong parent having the kid.

Like… Mom has full custody, but Dad gets Kid over Spring Break for 8 days. But now it’s been 10 days and Dad and Kid aren’t back yet and Dad isn’t keeping Mom in the loop, so Mom has no idea where Kid is or if Kid is safe or when Kid is coming home.

So Mom calls the cops, but really Kid is camping in the woods with Dad, perfectly safe, but not where he’s supposed to be (with Mom, and back in school now that Spring Break is over).

yeah, for sure. I can’t imagine there are THAT many kidnapped kids by a complete stranger. 539k per year is ridiculous.

Yeah. And that would be scary and infuriating for Mom, no question. But a very different category from a stranger abducting the kid.