The Mysterious Disappearance of Gabby Petito

Her last name is also petito

OMG, her last name is Petito, which translated to English means ā€œpetiteā€ and ā€¦

[chain of ā€œlogicā€ that proves the existence of the Illuminati goes here.]

1 Like

actually, in looking at their instagrams, which appears to have been edited in late august right after she disappeared, so donā€™t know if things have changed, it does appear that there is something off in their relationship. The videos seem like they are a happy couple, but the pictures, not really. Most of the pictures arenā€™t of the two of them. Their instagrams both look very similar, where there are pictures of one of them where itā€™s obvious the other took it, but very few of them together.

although, if I didnā€™t know he likely killed her, Iā€™d probably attribute that to it being hard to take a good picture of two people when they donā€™t have a 3rd person to take the picture since they are out in the middle of nowhere.

Body found thought to be hers, autopsy tomorrow.

Boyfriend still missing.

Thereā€™s also a police body cam video of the two of them in Utah a few days (weeks I guess) before she went missing - somebody called the police on them because they were fighting or something.

While editing video footage over the weekend, some youtubers thought they spotted the van and itā€™s at the same spot where the FBI was looking for the bodyā€¦

1 Like

ā€¦and those two women who reported the fight are dead. probably unrelated to the death of Gabby Petito.

The only remaining question - Is Brian Laundrie still alive or has he killed himself.

is that first part true or did you make it up?

1 Like

That appears to be a fiction on Rangerā€™s part:

A Utah county sheriff said Friday detectives have determined there is no connection between the disappearance of a Florida woman who went missing during a cross-country trip with her boyfriend and a still-unsolved slaying of two women who were fatally shot.

from this:

1 Like

yeah, i wouldnā€™t expect these to be related. seems like a crime of passion.

1 Like

Perfect relationships on social media are often anything but in reality.

idk, i feel like itā€™s mixed. iā€™ve known of some sucky relationships, and they didnā€™t act lovey on fb either.

If Bernadette Rostenkowski Wolowitz, Penny Hoffstedler and Amy Farrah Fowler Cooper all went missing, Iā€™m guessing Bernie and Penny would make the news while Amy probably woudnā€™t.

One of the 2 other women might have qualified under the description. But one other thing these women had going against them was that they were a fairly newlywed couple. Being in southern Utah probably didnā€™t improve their odds.

The Florida couple was in the area at the time the 2 women were killed. Once he was suspected of killing his girlfriend it isnā€™t too big a leap to think he could be a serial killer.

Iā€™m reminded of 1990 when Gainesville, FL had 5 students killed, 4 in fairly horrific fashion. The police announced they had a suspect and he got paraded in front of cameras, and he checked boxes for a lot of people: college student in the area, facial scars, not well groomed, and reported to have a history of mental illness and accompanying violence.

Turns out the real killer was someone completely different, and fortunately had been in jail since being arrested 10 days after the last killing. [Which, fortunately for everyone, he hadnā€™t decided to continue on his killing spree in the 10 days he was still running around.]

Bottom line: while this guy might be a serial killer, Iā€™d like to see those facts come out before definitively making that link.

The police have come out pretty clearly that they are very confident he was not involved in the killing of the 2 women in Utah. I was just saying that when it was found he was in the area around the time of the murders and that he was highly suspected of killing his girl friend that many people jumped to the conclusion that he must have killed the 2 women as well. But he didnā€™t. The Moab/Grand County police are still looking for the murderer of the 2 women.

1 Like
1 Like

Those of you who predicted this development, step forward with that prior prediction.

What do I win?

Not sure why the post says replying to A321 and not to Ted Hoffman post