The last thing you bought on Amazon or eBay

I ordered some kitty litter and liners for the box.

For myself I ordered sugar free vanilla coffee syrup and since it was suggested, a pump for the bottle. I’m supposed to get the pump today and the syrup tomorrow.

We are getting off of creamer. I don’t drink coffee much but this will work along with some skim milk or soy milk.

My new car has a panoramic glass roof, which is fine except the midwest can get a tad warm during the summer. So I ordered a sun shade to install during the summer months. It’s one of those random brands you see on Amazon, but it has good reviews and it was $60 I think.

The good news is the car has two features to mitigate this. One, I can set it so that any time the interior hits 100°, it’ll turn on the AC, so it won’t get THAT hot in there. And two, I can open the app and turn on the AC remotely. Even if it’s just as I’m leaving a store or restaurant and it turns on for a minute or two, it takes the edge off.

I buy these in bulk from Torani! Every six months I get a shipment of 12. With the subscription it is around $100 per shipment. I think I only go through 10 in that time frame.

Nice!
Especially if there is a pet or kid inside.
Or wine.

Bump, for a Marcy Plate Rack. Worked out this morning and thought the garage needed some organization, and this lightly improves the organization.

Yes, in addition to just turning the AC on, it also has Dog Mode. Which locks the doors and keeps the heat/AC on, and the monitor displays this:

And then there’s Camp Mode, which is basically the same thing but the monitor goes dark. But you can throw a mattress in the back (several to choose from) and have heat/AC while you sleep - and no bugs. I’m told that unless you’re camping in temps below like 10° or whatever, it typically drains about 5-8% of the battery to camp for ten hours.

There is also a little fridge that fits perfectly into the sub-trunk and runs on 12v power. I’ve got to admit, I’m not normally one for camping, but with a fridge and a climate controlled sleeping quarters, I might be able to make that work.

Trinidad green seasoning, after seeing it in a recipe video. Gonna give it a try tonight.

That looks like rabbit mode.

1 Like

8 Djeep lighers
1 polished brass Zippo lighter
100 AA batteries
8 9V batteries

Nice.

1 Like

Mislabeled. Should be called “Glamping Mode”.

:older_man:t4:

1 Like

Spouse and I went glamping in February a couple of years ago, at this spot:
https://www.glenoro.com/glamping

It was the coldest day in years, like -30C or something. Bitter bitter cold. We froze til I got a fire going. No hiking, no outdoor activities, we stayed in the tent and tried to stay warm. Had supper, played a couple of games of mankala, then we hopped into bed at 8pm because the bed had an electric blanket. Didn’t get out again until 8am the next morning. So basically I paid hundreds so we could spend 12 hours under an electric blanket lol.
So much for glamping.

To add insult to injury, I already own the same tent, with it’s own woodstove, I coulda done this for free on crown land. What I don’t have is a washroom built onto the back of the tent (the ones at the glamping spot did).

1 Like

Adult diapers for my dad

cargo shorts
a full grain leather belt

Lift-the-dot fastener kit and some turn button eyelet and stud fasteners

Stroller fan and dental picks.

Hank’s Belts?

A replacement gas cylinder for my Embody home office chair.

1 Like
1 Like

This would actually turn me off of a car. I do not like the sun shining overhead all the time. It’s why I wear hats and sunglasses almost every sunny day. I hate sunroofs but car manufacturers keep making them bigger and bigger and it seems now a lot of them cannot be covered without interventions like this.