The last thing you bought on Amazon or eBay

This is the last thing I bought, too.

I bought an antique industrial bread pan that someone had ā€˜live laugh lovedā€™ up, I keep meaning to strip that off but it hasnā€™t made it to the top of my list yet.

Last night my wife was cutting out pieces of fake leather that she will glue together to make earrings. She is also working on something for Christmas gifts for her coworkers but Iā€™m not sure what. I think she made coasters last year.

I actually refuse to ā€˜allowā€™ that stuff in our house. Weā€™re white trash enough without the explicit advertising.

2 Likes

Why would someone ruin an antique like that?? Ugh.

1 Like

Whatā€™s a cricut?

Itā€™s an electric cutting machine. You can cut paper, cardboard, fabric, leather, vinyl, foil, woodā€¦so many materials, I donā€™t even know all of them. You use an app to design it, then you have various accessories to cut. People use it to cut out designs for iron-on shirts or mugs, or make fun cards, itā€™s really an incredible product.

2 Likes

vitamin d supplaments

2 of my daughters have them. They love them. One daughter is using hers to make matching t-shirts iron on designs for t-shirts for an upcoming vacation.

1 Like

I see. Could you make a shirt with one? Or a pair of pants something like that?

I suppose you could probably cut fabric to make clothing, but the width is limited so it would be a ton of piecing, and it wouldnā€™t be the most time efficient or economical. Smaller items could definitely be managed, like cutting out pieces to make a stuffed animal. Masks were a popular template early in the pandemic. Stuff like that.

I use mine to cut quilting pieces. People who make tshirts or something with it will create the design with Cricut on vinyl and iron that onto an already-made shirt. Other popular items Iā€™ve seen are decals, cards, wall art, mugs, coasters, leather keychainsā€¦

1 Like

The Awkward Yeti daily calendar and N95 masks.

Thanks for the suggestion. In the end, I found some boot cut jeans at Torrid that I like and some straight leg jeans at Lane Bryant that Iā€™m wearing now and are the best jeans Iā€™ve ever had. My pants size is a 16 tall, so understanding where I need to shop is huge.

1 Like

A grinch shirt for Mr aj. :rofl:

Yes, he chose it.

bought a red Kobra Kai jacket so my son can be Johnny Lawrence in his prime.

1 Like

I have one of these and I love it. Iā€™m afraid that itā€™s wearing out though and the thought of doing dishes by hand is really not something I want.

Amazon: rechargable AA batteries

Undies
Sim card for data during upcoming Europe trip
Digital Kitchen thermometer
Puzzle glue & frame to put 3,000 piece puzzle on my wall. Still waiting for it to go up.
3,000 piece puzzle (early December)

2 Likes

A wind-up kitchen timer.

About a decadeā€™s worth (100) of sewing machine needles.

per my annoyed throughts post, 2 4tb hard drives. Plus stupid new phone needs different chargers and cables, so I bought 2 new wall chargers and 2 new USB-C cords. Like I donā€™t have enough of those things already.