The last thing you bought on Amazon or eBay

I swear that if I didn’t yell at my very vocal cat at least once a day, she’d think I didn’t love her any more.

A couple pairs of jeans from brands I haven’t tried. I’m on a quest for jeans that I actually like, I can’t be the only woman in this country who wants high rise jeans in a tall size that aren’t pre-ripped or skinny jeans, but designers seem to disagree with my tastes.

I bought this mousepad for the department secret santa, white elephant, steal from each other gift exchange.

3 Likes

last thing from Amazon was proof copies of my book; thing before that was some materials for making a Cousin Eddie costume around Halloween, that I didn’t wear but will be available next year.

1 Like

Cyber Monday got myself a Deco mesh for the Wifi, definitely on the cheap end so not that fast, hopefully it will resolve the annoying problem of having to log back into the VPN a few times a day due to drops in service, plus those annoying interruptions during zoom calls. Strange that it was more of an issue with AT&T Fiber than Comcast - I thought that was supposed to be a better internet.

Yelling definitely doesn’t help - the dog just thinks you’re barking back and that makes it worse. Dogs can be trained to reduce their barking, but that requires a huge time commitment.

Last thing I bought on Amazon: Vaseline

Last thing I bought on eBay: driver shaft

Don’t remember buying anything on ebay, aside from William Shatner’s toupee. I sold an Omega watch on it a few years ago.

Amazon: rechargeable battery pack

Ebay: Motorola Razr phone (in 2006)
(I fell for the ol’ "pay $40 for the phone and delivery is $160. Still saved like $50.)

Slippers. Wearing them right now!

Yarn needles and craft buttons, neck traction foam device.

I try to avoid shopping on Amazon, but my current neck injury makes me more bedridden than even I’d like.

Same. Just on principal, but also it’s become a lot of hot garbage. A lot of crap, and a lot of forgeries. I’ve heard enough stories of counterfeit tools that I won’t really buy anything expensive there anymore.

1 Like

Jaspess II and I ordered a countertop dishwasher from Amazon. The shipping label was purchased, but then no delivery progress was ever updated. Then the vendor’s Amazon store front disappeared. :neutral_face: :neutral_face: Fortunately, Amazon owned it and refunded us, and we chose a different one (that cost a little less and had heated dry, which we didn’t realize the original one didn’t have) and it came without incident and works very well.

1 Like

Ordered one of these bad boys . . .

But just found out that it’s on back order

Amazon: large, disposable absorbent bed pads.

for my elderly dad.

Cat food

My wife uses her Cricut a lot and mentioned making t-shirts or maybe tote bags, so I ordered her a heat press thing. A friend’s wife makes a lot of shirts and she gave me a recommendation, which I ordered from Amazon.

I use my cricut to cut out small quilting pieces in bulk, I love it, but I feel like there are so many more things it could do that I haven’t explored. Lots of LIVE LAUGH LOVE merch in that cutesy font, for example. Can’t have too many of those.

I saw a YouTube video once in which someone used a Cricut to cut flour tortillas in the shape of a dinosaur, then proceeded to make dinosaur-shaped quesadillas.

2 Likes

Try Lee. They have a lot of sizes, and I’ve had good luck with them.