The Last of Us

Yes it’s in the wrong place. My gf is a doctor and she pointer that out haha

There is a lot of unrealistic things posted on tv. Pretty much every tv show where there is a shooting/stabbing

Apparently Cordyceps is very useful -

Good for preventing mental fatigue, anti-aging, stamina etc.

Checks out.

Warning: consuming codryceps may increase desire to consume human flesh.

NTTAWWT

Whoever wrote this was clearly infected.

1 Like

Ah, so it’s a recruitment poster.

1 Like

That was such a good season finale. Definitely a very dark episode.

I enjoyed it. It sparked some good ethics discussions on Reddit. Did anyone play the game and without any major spoilers answer my question of approximately how far into the game did S1 go? Can I expect 1-2 more seasons based on the current pacing or more?

The end of season 1 reached the end of the 1st game. Season 2 will likely be about the 2nd game which I haven’t played yet

When Joel was injured, I was hoping Ellie was going to go on a rampage with a bow and arrow like they did in the game.

Solid finale.

The showrunners put it best in the “after the episode” - you may disagree with WHAT he did, but it’s hard to disagree with WHY Joel did what he did. Not sure if I would have done what he did or not… definitely would have let Ellie make the decision though, whether I liked it or not.

yeah.

The objectively better outcome is obviously to go forth with the surgery.

This is the same fallacy as when people say “but what if it’s your family”

1 Like

Objectively better for what’s left of humanity, yes. No argument there.

Not objectively better for Joel. Who has been notoriously selfish the entire series. Hence the John Wick Mode scene.

If humanity is willing to sacrifice a young girl to save itself, should it be saved at all!!!111one

1 Like

Sure. We sacrifice humans all the time in this world, whether you know it or not, you still reap the benefit of human sacrifice.

Yah but do I deserve it? Do you? DO YOU?!?!?

/fakeanger

Subjectively, I deserve everything that brings me joy, since I’m the only one that matters.

Objectively, I don’t care.

So you agree with/are Joel.

Finally saw this thread.
Never played the game.
Picked up the season about 2 weeks ago, got caught up Saturday just in time to catch the Sunday finale.
Bella did great in her role. I know everyone remembers her from GoT but she’ll always be Mildred Hubble to me as we enjoyed the Worst Witch series as a family.
Surprised the made such a good show off a video game, looking forward to S2

2 Likes

Sure.

I’m pretty good at distinguishing objectivity.

I’m also against the death penalty, objectively.

Subjectively, I’m extremely vengeful, and can commit genocide given the right circumstances.

1 Like