The Last of Us

Yeah that’s my thought as well. Everything else is too good for it not to be the case.

S1E4. Nit picking:

If he was deaf in one ear why didn’t he train himself to not sleep on that side when he’s listening for intruders. I’ve had times when I’ve had an ear infection and I just don’t sleep on that side for a couple of nights

Ep4 was basically a bunch of teasers. Based on some social media comments from acquaintances I believe those that played the game got some excitement from them. I now just know that some things exist and they may or may not be important to the story. I want to go play the game now though.

Right?

I generally don’t like playing old games. But I think a new one came out recently? Maybe I’ll get it on PS5.

Supposedly coming to PC in March, so I’ll derail my studying around then.

1 Like

If they made a switch version, I would give it a try, but it doesn’t seem like my kind of game. I do enjoy the show, though.

T-Shirt shared on local geek group

3 Likes

I would recommend playing part 1 before getting part 2

1 Like

And there were a lot of teasers for next episode. I won’t say anything

you best not! Can’t wait for tonight

S1E5 dropped and I liked it a lot. I was wondering how I was going to watch it on Super Bowl Sunday but they solved the problem for me.

I have it TiVo’ed on OnePass, so I’ll watch when i get home.

Spoilering my text just in case someone hasn’t seen it since it was released at an odd time

Summary

Really good episode! It was really cool to see the entire city run down in a minute. It looks like they are jumping ahead into the winter in the next episode.

Took them 20 years to overthrow Fedra and they only lasted 10 days.

1 Like
Summary

I don’t know if I can keep watching this show. It’s too darn heartbreaking.

1 Like

Been talking to my wife about how good it is. If she’d started watching it as a result she would be mad at me for this reason most likely. I still enjoy it because of how good the acting/directing has been such that it so efficiently produces that result.

1 Like

Finally watched latest Ep.
Way too easy to predict Henry’s demise right after he did what he had to do. Still hoping they’d go with our heroes to Wyoming, but this is a video game, not, say, the ever-growing cast of “Ghosts.”

I don’t think Joel would have tolerated him much longer anyway because he was a rat and had a pretty lame excuse for being one. Selling out the leader of the revolutionary movement is never a good idea.

It’s like the British saying “Yeah, we can get you that life-saving medicine for your little brother. Just one thing - see that guy over there, what’s his name?..George Washington? We need you to lure him to his death”

Valid point, Knoath, but also consider that this is a 16 or 17 year old kid, without parents, in a crisis situation in a crisis society. It’s kinda easy to imagine him making a poor decision.

Wow. No reactions to Sunday night’s episode?

Having never played the game, it was a surprise ending for me.