The covid virgins club

It took 4 tests and a swab to the back of the throat but I’m out of the club :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

I’m not surprised. I tested negative between exposure and the onset of symptoms (and eventual positive test). I think that’s pretty normal.

Hope you & OddSox feel better soon.

1 Like

A quick update: everything hurts and I’m dying.

2 Likes

Sometimes when I cough my airway gets completely restricted (by mucus?), and then I choke because I can’t get any air in to cough it out.

Thankfully I’m not actually coughing that much, but now I’m worried I’m going to spontaneously suffocate.

1 Like

Gotta take it to The covid cooties club

2 Likes

I thought about that, but then I got too lazy to search for the thread because of COVID cooties.

Is Lucy the last one standing here?

:wave:

4 Likes

I haven’t caught covid, yet. I expect it’s just a matter of time, though. :cry:

3 Likes

I flew on an airplane this weekend, so I masked up for the first time in a long time. There were a handful of others like me.

1 Like

Afaik I’m still a member. 3/5 of the household has had it - all the ladies.

2 Likes

Still in.

5 Likes

Still in

5 Likes

Still in, too.

2 Likes

Still in

1 Like

Approximately same percentage of my household with the same gender distribution.

Lots of COVID around me, sister just got it for the 4th time (she got it back in very early 2020 and it was very scary for her), fortunately she had to work late Wednesday night and couldn’t make it to the zoo lights with us, although she does live with another sister, and got dinner with my brother and his gf yesterday, so Christmas may be delayed this year, or at least much smaller.

Posting here now in case I succumb soon.

4 Likes

Good luck!

As far as I know, I’m still a member and hoping to stay in this club.

2 Likes