The covid cooties club

I keep hitting refresh hoping for an update from the mall.

I haven’t gone to the mall yet, but check out my kickass immune system! Negative bitches!

4 Likes

:party:

1 Like

that was fast. it might have had something to do with getting the bivalent booster. hard to say. i felt like shit for 3 days though. didn’t bother testing yesterday and today after 6 days it was negative. might have also been negative yesterday.

Happy new year! You are cleared for shopping.

3 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Ao fan’s post covid mall adventure

thinking of unfriending EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK who didn’t comment or emote on my covid status updates or text me at all.

i won’t have many friends left, but AT LEAST THEY TOOK 5 SECONDS OUT OF THEIR DAY.

1 Like

Keep in mind that some people have accounts but don’t log in very often. Obviously if they made 20 recent posts that’s not the case, but in some of those cases it might be.

oh yeah, i mean the people who clearly logged in to be all, i’m a real estate broker AND LOOK AT MY RECENT SALE!

yeah, fuck you!

I just took my first COVID test ever: negative!!! It’s probably just an ordinary cold. :face_with_thermometer: :mask:

1 Like

:confused: but you said you were in the covid cooties club. did you not take a covid test to officially enter it?

It was extremely obvious I had COVID: my sister and her kids all tested positive and I had very clear symptoms. Me was sad. :frowning:

Did you go for brunch on your recent visit???

The brunch place i wanted to go to closed early monday, and my 2nd choice next door also closed early, so i went to a random im starving and this sucks place that wasnt good.

I extended my stay until jan 22, but will mostly be working other than weekends and will try and hit up my first choice again

Was originally gonna leave today

This visit was work, wait for covid, have covid, 2 days of neither of those 2 and back to work

So assuming that the variant i had on Christmas likely wasnt this xbb variant, does that mean i can get covid again today if im exposed to it and what I had doesn’t protect me at all?

I have no idea what variant I had on Christmas. I suppose it could have been that one, but seems that one is more about to take over than has yet.

This pandemic is bullshit.

1 Like

it also says that this variant is behind the majority of cases in new york, so when i go back to new york in a few weeks, i’ll just get covid again since i likely had a different variant. this is complete bullshit.

in scanning stuff, they seem non-committal, but i’m thinking that my so recent infection does give me protection against this new variant and if i get it, it will likely be mild.

It’s almost like the mutation that’s most transmissible is most likely to be the next dominant variant.

back in dec 2021/jan 2022 my brother’s wife got covid 2x in 5 weeks. Full blast both times. my guess was she got delta in Dec and then Omi in jan.

that may have just been unfortunate back to back variants.

ugh, DO NOT WANT!

and why are they calling all the new variants still omicron? they sound like clearly new variants.