The covid cooties club

You’ve had a lot of vaccines and you are young, with regards to covid risk.

seems the roommate here has avoided catching covid from us. my only evidence that he is alive and covid free are his instagram posts. he is hiding in his room.

I decided to self isolate until I tested negative. My first negative test was 16 days after initial symptoms. I had no symptoms for at least the last 8 days of that.

i assume your positive tests were faint. is there real proof you could have actually infected people the last 8 days?

I’ve been trying to determine that. I think it’s part of the federal emergency response which goes through at least 01/11/2023. I thought the feds were supposed to give a 60 day heads up before it actually ends, but I’m uncertain if that’s happened.

Some pharmacies will bill insurance directly so you don’t have to deal with being reimbursed. I know you can order online for pick up at Walgreens this way. We call in ours to our pharmacy.

1 Like

Maybe I should try to get some today just in case.

We’ve been stockpiling the last few months since it’s unclear when that perk will end. It kind of feels wasteful but since the expiration dates were extended, we’ve not thrown any out, as we’ve given some away to people who ended up burning through a lot of tests when someone in the family became positive.

Only the last test or maybe 2 before the negative one were faint positives. The others were all bright red.

No, I do not have proof I could have infected people. It wasn’t that big of a hardship for me not to go out for a few more days, and I figured better safe than sorry.

2 Likes

You dont get brownie points for having nothing better to do

I did have things to do. Among other things, I had to sell some football tickets last minute at a loss for a game I wanted to go to. Still no great hardship for me.

but football is lame :confused:

this is THE MALL i’m talking about here…

Just go to the mall, and post pictures of all the crazy stuff you want to buy. Going to be living vicariously here. Haven’t been to a mall in ages.

That just sounds so… 1980’s.

1 Like

I keep hitting refresh hoping for an update from the mall.

I haven’t gone to the mall yet, but check out my kickass immune system! Negative bitches!

4 Likes

:party:

1 Like

that was fast. it might have had something to do with getting the bivalent booster. hard to say. i felt like shit for 3 days though. didn’t bother testing yesterday and today after 6 days it was negative. might have also been negative yesterday.

Happy new year! You are cleared for shopping.

3 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Ao fan’s post covid mall adventure

thinking of unfriending EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK who didn’t comment or emote on my covid status updates or text me at all.

i won’t have many friends left, but AT LEAST THEY TOOK 5 SECONDS OUT OF THEIR DAY.

1 Like