The bragging thread

:laughing: hold me back!

Rude

2 Likes

:shake:

1 Like

I’m going to KY for a bourbon tour. It’s my bro’s 50th bday. I’m bragging because I’m under 50!

2 Likes

Most everyone is younger than 50!

Sounds like someone got some grown-up luvin’ :wink:

For now

I’ve come to the realization that men who bang a lot of women in their lifetimes are far inferior to men who can maintain a quality sex life with one woman for more than a decade.

1 Like

I pulled a gag inducing tennis ball size chunk of gloppity glup from the shower earlier. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

One can be both. Of either sex.

I’ve decided that if I have to be out in the dating pool again (big exhausting if), I would not want to be with a man who’s a virgin. I don’t have the time left to train up a man in these things. I’d prefer a man who had been with many women (no definition on how many is many, but enough to know what he’s doing and know what more than a couple women have liked).

I would expect fidelity and monogamy, though, while we were together, and wouldn’t be giving him sex until we were married, so I’m sure I’d be looking for a unicorn.

So being single the rest of my life might be the easiest answer anyway.

1 Like

Ruh roh. You doing okay?

Agree, but I only have experience with the male variety myself - and my previous partners do not compare to the current.

Oh no my marriage is ending in death, but Mr. NA is 9 years older than I am and people die young in his family, so I anticipate a lot of years of widowhood.

1 Like

Meh, there’s no magic to monogamy. Some people are monogamous. Some are not.

I’ve had one sexual partner in my life. I am not superior to dudes who have had more.

I don’t think I’m necessarily monogamous. Wife is, and that’s fine for me. I am demi, so if I ever had wanted more partners it’s not something that would be easy to do.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the monogamy that makes things magical, it’s more about the quality of care that needs to go into a relationship as lengthy as that to sustain the magic for so long. Anybody can get excited about a new partner just based on the newness of it all - but maintaining the excitement with the same person (or persons) you’ve banged 47 hundred times already - that takes work (and a little magic).

My kid, who will be starting kindergarten soon, announced confidently that she “understands almost everything now”.

I guess we can just skip school then.

7 Likes

You need to get her the book On Beyond Zebra. But hurry; it’s getting hard to find.

20 jars of dill pickles, pickled garlic in the canner.

6 Likes

SpaceLobster put it all in jars :notes: